Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Well according to a Google Search

QUOTE said:
Chocolatier (DS)

Oh the gloriously rich and delectable life of a chocolatier! Constantly surrounded by mounds of chocolate bars and boxes of mouth-watering truffles! Become a master chocolatier one ingredient at a time as you travel the world to find the best prices and maximize production ... but don't forget about those conniving competitors who wish you poorly! Do you have what it takes to conquer the world through chocolate?

* Over 130 different quests and side missions
* 14 cities to travel to throughout the world
* Over 60 unique recipes to acquire and 6 factories to purchase
* Interactive bargaining with merchants determines the price of ingredients throughout the world
* Build your empire brick by brick or travel the world immediately

Create a profitable chocolate empire in this tycoon title from Big Splash Games. Your goal is to rebuild the Baumeister family business that has been mismanaged for years. Starting with a lone factory and a handful of recipes, you must carefully manage your funds to create a revenue stream that will eventually allow you to open additional factories and track down some of the family's lost recipes. Purchase the finest ingredients from places around the world, speak with merchants and potential business contacts, and sell your confections to maximize earnings. Chocolates are automatically produced in each factory on a weekly basis, but you can directly influence how much are manufactured by playing a mini-game that involves quickly filling trays with specific combinations of ingredients. Complete objectives in the main "Story Mode" or build your empire from scratch with the "Free Play" option

Make of that as you will

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Um....isn't "Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader? Game Time (USA)" supposed to be 4901?

This game should be 4902, shouldn't it?

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Depravo - you are teh awesomez...

I give this game Wonkarific! out of 10 without even bothering to play it (because i never will).

devilworld

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
dont get me wrong, but after reading the description that was given by CannonFoddr

it sounds like a chocolate version of Drug Wars XD lol

cosmiccow

Original Hippie
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I tried that once for the PC. It was actually kinda good - a light economy sim with "Cooking Mama" parts
smile.gif

And if it has a demoscene intro , I need to check it out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ I-need-help-with-wup-wiiu: i have an issue with loading games on usb with usbloadergx on vwii. Is there anyone that can...