DS #4884: Galactic Taz Ball (Europe)

Tekkin88

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Woah. When I first looked at the title, I thought it said "Galactic Tallz Ballz".
blink.gif

granville

GBAtemp Goat
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Animation is really great at least! I might try this out later just to see what's with it. Wayforward is actually a pretty good developer, they made Shantae among some other good games. We'll see.

tsk93

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
From what that video showed this looks surprisingly good.
Reminds me of mario galaxy for some reason, combining 3d with 2d gameplay and all. Epic title too.

geoflcl

Permanent GBAtemp Newbie
Trophies
Website
loganderb.in
XP
Country
United States
Man, impressive 3D engine.
This is made by WayForward? Cool. But those controls look like something out of a cruddy launch DS game. Y'know, the ones that hate to use buttons.

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't believe the looney tunes characters are still around. they don't show them on tv anymore. too offensive i guess. bugs dressing like a woman and there were some episodes that were racially insensitive as well.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
The ball on the touch screen looks a lot like that of RIZ-ZOAWD
ohmy.gif
The game looks great, I'll be trying it as soon as I get my new computer and can download stuff again
biggrin.gif

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
When I read the title I was like "Oh god, a game about the Tasmanian Devil's testicles".... And then I thought "I know i'm gonna be wrong..." and then I saw the box art and was like "WTF I WAS RIGHT"

geoflcl

Permanent GBAtemp Newbie
Trophies
Website
loganderb.in
XP
Country
United States
VashTS said:
I can't believe the looney tunes characters are still around. they don't show them on tv anymore. too offensive i guess. bugs dressing like a woman and there were some episodes that were racially insensitive as well.

They show some on Cartoon Network sometimes, but none of the "offensive" ones.

Gawd, in a few decades, we won't even be able to say the word "butt" on TV.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Inunah said:
When I read the title I was like "Oh god, a game about the Tasmanian Devil's testicles".... And then I thought "I know i'm gonna be wrong..." and then I saw the box art and was like "WTF I WAS RIGHT"

rofl2.gif

This game actually looks like a pretty decent little game. I'll have to give it a go, could be fun.

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Has anyone actually found this? Everywhere seems to have all the games released before and after but not this one
unsure.gif

cosmiccow

Original Hippie
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
WayForward did this? Nice! So it might be good game then. They really deliver quality stuff, even with mediocre licenses. Will try it out.

connor_walsh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
BlueStar said:
Has anyone actually found this? Everywhere seems to have all the games released before and after but not this one
unsure.gif
So has anyone actually found it, some ice-skating game and yu-gi-uh 5d 09 "Korea" are on one of my sources and they were dumped today but Taz isnt
frown.gif

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It looks like it might be fun, so of course it's not anywhere to be found.
glare.gif

I swear, the DS ROM scene has really gotten pathetic. The release numbers are screwed up all across the scene, games don't get dumped like they used to, games that have been dumped can take forever to hit the scene and release groups putting cracktro's on games when they didn't actually crack. Just pathetic. Why is it that crap games like Foto Frenzy and Sea Park Tycoon are everywhere, but Galactic Taz is nowhere to be found? Because the scene is slipping, that's why.

Djay187

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Rayder said:
It looks like it might be fun, so of course it's not anywhere to be found.
glare.gif

I swear, the DS ROM scene has really gotten pathetic. The release numbers are screwed up all across the scene, games don't get dumped like they used to, games that have been dumped can take forever to hit the scene and release groups putting cracktro's on games when they didn't actually crack. Just pathetic. Why is it that crap games like Foto Frenzy and Sea Park Tycoon are everywhere, but Galactic Taz is nowhere to be found? Because the scene is slipping, that's why.
Couldn't agree more, it really feels like the DS scene has played it self out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntjkwIXWtrc&ab_channel=Apple I feel uncomfortable from watching...