DS #4819: Touch - Man to Man - Gicho Yeongeo (Korea)

morphius

The King of the Cosmos
Trophies
Website
pachimod.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
i have nothing to say
wtf.gif

ferofax

End of the World
Trophies
Website
nonwhatso.blogspot.com
XP
Country
...(???)?

WTF, lol... haha, Touch MAN TO MAN? that's so... *shivers*

they could've just said "One on One" so it didn't sound so gay... these guys need to have their context fixed, hoho.

yuyuyup said:
koreans
touch.jpg
also touching and hugging is horrible no matter who does it
...groan. /facepalm

BlackNeedle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Fabis94 said:
Touch - Man to man? I'm guessing you have to touch many (and i mean many) men in this game, hence the "man to man".

Wrong. It ough to be only one, hence the singular "man". You get to touch the same guy over and over again.
Personally I believe this to be part of the famous Korean Gays Emancipation Offensive (KGEO). Ninty was forced to release this, since they already let other minorities (i.e. the pedophiles) have their own games.

Ritsuki

ORAORAORAORA
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
geoflcl said:
Cablephish said:
Geez, what's wrong with a little man to man hugging?

There is most certainly a difference between hugging and touching.
And there is MOST certainly a difference between touching and ... ... "touching".
Here, let me explain.

ON TOPIC: Well, hilarious title aside, it's just another lame DS tutor title. Are they all really necessary?

That's... a creepy video, man. Srsly.

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Boy Am I weird or what - I was sooooo curious I ACTUALLY searched for this

And I found some pictures... but since those pictures had something illegal on them - I can't post them here......................

............... No not what you think - It's the name of the ROM site I found them on that was printed on them
laugh.gif

I also found THIS article
A suggestively titled game that released in South Korea last week.
Did Nintendo of Korea slip out a Duel Love-style game in anticipation of the country’s DSi launch in a few days?
Did someone finally release a DS game in which a dude could touch another dude’s naughty bits with a stylus?

No, Touch: Man to Man isn’t nearly as fun as its title hints; it’s just some boring English training software! “Man to man” apparently is meant to be interpreted as “teacher to student” or something along those lines? What did you expect?
At least Koreans can still play wang-based minigames on their Nintendo DSes with Touch Dic....

.....Wait, that was just a multi-language dictionary? You might notice that Daewon released both Touch: Man to Man and Touch Dic.

The Korean company ended up changing the title and cover art to Touch Dictionary some time after the game’s release in 2005, presumably out of embarrassment.
It seems as if Daewon didn’t learn anything from that experience, though, as it neglected to run this title by any native English speakers.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lol Veho.