DS #4778: Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey (USA)

HitoriRaven

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also, just like to point out that the M rating comes from the religious implication/whatever(no offense) with the demons not just the shape of some of them. Surprised that no one knew/said so before. Sadly, this has nothing to do with AP.
sad.gif

kirokun

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HitoriRaven said:
Also, just like to point out that the M rating comes from the religious implication/whatever(no offense) with the demons not just the shape of some of them. Surprised that no one knew/said so before. Sadly, this has nothing to do with AP.
sad.gif

Devil Survivor got off with a 'T'

FluffyLunamoth

Still a Touhou Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kirokun said:
HitoriRaven said:
sad.gif

Beat me to it

Four

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kirokun said:
HitoriRaven said:
sad.gif

And your point is? They're two different games.

Leamonde.Halcyon

6x9=42
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well, I can't wait to be able to play it
smile.gif

Me and my AK2 will just have to wait until the noobs are done pissing normmatt off and he graces us with the fix. AKAIO is the reason I love my AK so much but people need to lay off the harassment, I mean really. No one is obligated to provide us with the fix ;P

People need to chill and stop having apoplectic fits when a "fix" isn't out as soon as their greed demands it.
lecture.gif

On topic, I've fallen in love with the SMT and Persona series recently and this one looks just as good as the others
biggrin.gif

FluffyLunamoth

Still a Touhou Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Four said:
kirokun said:
HitoriRaven said:
sad.gif

Because it had MANY religious references in it? And demons? They may be two different games, but they're from the same series. -_-

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
I hear this already works on Cyclo. Regretably I won't have the space to accomodate it until the morning as I've not finished watching my movies yet. As soon as I've finished watching those, they can be deleted and this can take its rightful spot on my card. Until then I'm gonna get back to waiting for someone to send me a Charmander on Soul Silver. Never gonna happen 'cause I'm not offering a Mew, Deoxys or other legendary, the GTS is bullshit, looking at a lvl 1 Dratini earlier, thay wanted a lvl 100 Mew. Get a sense of value!

Thankfully if that should fail me as I suspect it will, I can always get back to making ludicrous games on WarioWare DIY. This game rules. Especially if you're childish like me and like to create games of things getting sliced in half or crushed by anvils, etc. Gonna go brainstorm for a new project.

EDIT: I withdraw what I said about the GTS as I just signed in and got me a Charmander. Lvl 1, no nickname, Rash nature (I don't worry about natures but apparantly it's important) OT someone named Ryan with the ID number 28824. Cheers Ryan, whoever/wherever you are. Take good care of my Magmar
smile.gif

greyfox2401

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shinkukage09 said:
Four said:
kirokun said:
HitoriRaven said:
sad.gif

Because it had MANY religious references in it? And demons? They may be two different games, but they're from the same series. -_-

sorry I'm new but i double checked my collection and Persona 2 was rated T and both Persona 3 and 4 were rated M and most of the Call of Duty games are rated T except for Modern Warfare 1 & 2 which were rated M

kirokun

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Four said:
kirokun said:
HitoriRaven said:
sad.gif

What?

I know that... :wtf:

Where that come from?

Sylar1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Leamonde.Halcyon said:
smile.gif

Me and my AK2 will just have to wait until the noobs are done pissing normmatt off and he graces us with the fix. AKAIO is the reason I love my AK so much but people need to lay off the harassment, I mean really. No one is obligated to provide us with the fix ;P

People need to chill and stop having apoplectic fits when a "fix" isn't out as soon as their greed demands it.
lecture.gif

On topic, I've fallen in love with the SMT and Persona series recently and this one looks just as good as the others
biggrin.gif

This, people are impatient little pricks. Normmatt has to deal with tons of idiots bugging him all the time. Maybe he would decide to release things earlier if people stopped bugging him all the time. But we have no clue since people constantly whine that they can't play their newest game the second it's online.

FluffyLunamoth

Still a Touhou Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sylar1 said:
Leamonde.Halcyon said:
smile.gif

lecture.gif

biggrin.gif

This, people are impatient little pricks. Normmatt has to deal with tons of idiots bugging him all the time. Maybe he would decide to release things earlier if people stopped bugging him all the time. But we have no clue since people constantly whine that they can't play their newest game the second it's online.

I honestly feel bad for the flashcard makers right now. Normmatt, Team Acekard, Team M3, the Cyclo team, all of them have to put up with these whiny little brats who are too impatient to realize they're not paying the teams to make these patches. Usually the patches are made 3rd-party.

ShadowStitch

Devilot's Tubtoy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
...should I even mention the remote possibility of actually purchasing the game if people are in such a hurry to play it?
rolleyes.gif

I mean, it's a SMT game, with an Atlus translation, it's going to be good, it's gotten good reviews, and it's available in stores right now.

Plus it includes a soundtrack and poster at Gamestop.
http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDet...roduct_id=76262

Instead of whining about how Norm isn't releasing RC2 AKAIO, or complaining that your card doesn't support the rom... you can either sit down, shut up, and wait for a fix so you can steal it (like most of you probably intend to do,) or you can go buy the game and support the programmers.

Those are your only two options unless you'd like to code a fix yourself.
Your ONLY options.
lecture.gif

Leamonde.Halcyon

6x9=42
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
shinkukage09 said:
I honestly feel bad for the flashcard makers right now. Normmatt, Team Acekard, Team M3, the Cyclo team, all of them have to put up with these whiny little brats who are too impatient to realize they're not paying the teams to make these patches. Usually the patches are made 3rd-party.

Indeed. I truly appreciate the work that goes into a project like this. I'm not a computer programmer, but before I graduated high school (i attended a specialized art high school), I was part of a group of students chosen to be in charge of...well essentially decorating the schools. We would paint things that needed fresh paint, but more than that, we were in charge of projects requested by teachers, murals, helping create the sets for the plays done by the drama students, designing the art exhibits of other visual arts majors and so on and all of this was done in our spare time with no compensation. There was no end to the bullshit and impatience we put up with, especially from people who had no idea about visual arts.

There would be teachers and drama students harassing us all the time about how long it was taking to finish a wall mural or piece of set. No one could understand that if you want the kind of quality that we were selected to be able to deliver in our work takes time. A normal sized painting of say, even typical printer paper size can take days if not weeks of delicate brushwork and shading and various techniques, especially taking into account the time for layers and colors of paint to dry so there wouldnt be smearing. Yet the teachers/students would be harassing us after only a day or two demanding to know why the full wall mural wasnt finished or why there was so little progress and "how hard can it be?"

I eventually quit the group.

I understand normmatts frustration and I can't blame him for withholding things out of pure irritation with the impatient masses clamoring. Why can't the understand they're doing more harm than good for themselves the more they ask? Let's piss off the person spending their free time to give us the fixes to play these games we just *must* have. sigh.

greyfox2401

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Leamonde.Halcyon said:
shinkukage09 said:

Indeed. I truly appreciate the work that goes into a project like this. I'm not a computer programmer, but before I graduated high school (i attended a specialized art high school), I was part of a group of students chosen to be in charge of...well essentially decorating the schools. We would paint things that needed fresh paint, but more than that, we were in charge of projects requested by teachers, murals, helping create the sets for the plays done by the drama students, designing the art exhibits of other visual arts majors and so on and all of this was done in our spare time with no compensation. There was no end to the bullshit and impatience we put up with, especially from people who had no idea about visual arts.

There would be teachers and drama students harassing us all the time about how long it was taking to finish a wall mural or piece of set. No one could understand that if you want the kind of quality that we were selected to be able to deliver in our work takes time. A normal sized painting of say, even typical printer paper size can take days if not weeks of delicate brushwork and shading and various techniques, especially taking into account the time for layers and colors of paint to dry so there wouldnt be smearing. Yet the teachers/students would be harassing us after only a day or two demanding to know why the full wall mural wasnt finished or why there was so little progress and "how hard can it be?"

I eventually quit the group.

I understand normmatts frustration and I can't blame him for withholding things out of pure irritation with the impatient masses clamoring. Why can't the understand they're doing more harm than good for themselves the more they ask? Let's piss off the person spending their free time to give us the fixes to play these games we just *must* have. sigh.

i would have told them to suck it and do it themselves. shouldn't they start banning after the 5th "is it patched yet" post

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well Normmatt can be annoyed with the impatience acekard owners. But not giving ANY info is making things worse. And what do you expect when you create a loader on which the future of Acekard? You can expect that masses of acekard owners want to know what or when.

I think it's very naive to think we just sit like little puppies waiting for a bone.

If only he would have mentioned "soonish" in one of these forums yesterday or the day before, That would have calmed down most of us.

I bought an Acekard last week and thought I was finally rid of the trouble that the R4 had with no support. I'm almost doubting my choice now, knowing the future of my card depends on ONE PERSON for god sake.

gmdaisuke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
hmmm i buy a acekard today and don't work
frown.gif

someone know if it works with save state??
(i read in somewhere that the AP Don't let you save but the acekard have a savestate someone knows if it work??)

DJ91990

Grookey Gang!
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Savestate? What the heack are you talking about? AKAIO does not have a save state feature! Why doesn't everybody STFU and capture all 493 Pokémon in HG and SS? I am sure by then the patch will have been out for some time then.

What I find very strange is that Classic Game Room of Youtube has had this game a day before it came out.

Well, I am not a very paitent person so I distract myself by attempting to finish the games that are avalible to me. Norrmat (sorry if I mispelt name) thanks for releasing AKAIO1.6RC1. I have had no problems with Pokemon Heart Gold or Soul Silver.

Valavor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
berlinka said:
Well Normmatt can be annoyed with the impatience acekard owners. But not giving ANY info is making things worse. And what do you expect when you create a loader on which the future of Acekard? You can expect that masses of acekard owners want to know what or when.

I think it's very naive to think we just sit like little puppies waiting for a bone.

If only he would have mentioned "soonish" in one of these forums yesterday or the day before, That would have calmed down most of us.

I bought an Acekard last week and thought I was finally rid of the trouble that the R4 had with no support. I'm almost doubting my choice now, knowing the future of my card depends on ONE PERSON for god sake.

well...actually he's not obliged to do anything for us, so even if it never get released, we still got nothing to complain about.
and like wow you can't play 1 game out of the 4000-something games on the NDS, your doubting over that?
I use a acekard myself and in the time I wait I just play other games, it's not like it's the end of the world when you can't play this game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/LM0Y6RWvcr8?si=RjMLNrx1TEX301g1 Already has cfw lol +1