DS #4748: PokÃmon: SoulSilver (USA)

bultmus

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
just got my game today!! soo excited !
pokewalker is a great thing. i have reached 209 wat in 1 hour lol!

does any has the list of pokemons that you can find using the pokewalker?

i have catched 3 nidorino and i am lvling one them!!!!

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Well peeps, it's a friday night and I have no money to go out with. So I'm gonna go catch me a Lapras. Might as well, saves waiting another week.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
bultmus said:

Here.

QUOTE(Blaze163 @ Mar 19 2010, 08:44 PM) Well peeps, it's a friday night and I have no money to go out with. So I'm gonna go catch me a Lapras. Might as well, saves waiting another week.
I know, it sucks huh? I wonder why they didn't release it today, at least that's logical...

@WildWon: sorry D:

SylentEcho

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought my R4 in 2006 I think. I don't know where I can purchase other cards. I never felt I needed to because every game has worked on it and I hardly had to patch one or two of them to make them work. Which is the best card to buy right now?

Blaze163

Trophies
XP
Country
This has probably been asked about a million times already but I'm having a bit of a blonde moment and can't find any topics about it. So...why can't I connect to wi-fi? Using cyclo firmware 1.58b2 and it's outright refusing to acknowledge my net connection. There's clearly nothing wrong with my internet connection (given that I'm typing this...) and as far as I know my DS has no other problems connecting to wi-fi, ergo it must be a fault with the rom, perhaps another AP check. Is there a code to bypass it or something 'cause I find myself in need of a few trades.

Demonbart

GBATemp's guitar hero
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Blaze163 said:
This has probably been asked about a million times already but I'm having a bit of a blonde moment and can't find any topics about it. So...why can't I connect to wi-fi? Using cyclo firmware 1.58b2 and it's outright refusing to acknowledge my net connection. There's clearly nothing wrong with my internet connection (given that I'm typing this...) and as far as I know my DS has no other problems connecting to wi-fi, ergo it must be a fault with the rom, perhaps another AP check. Is there a code to bypass it or something 'cause I find myself in need of a few trades.
Is your network WPA2? If yes, no game will work. If no, then it's prolly more AP.

Blaze163

Trophies
XP
Country
I have no concept of what my network is, I'm swiping my next door neightbour's wireless broadband
smile.gif

I know that's not too helpful but this is the only thing I've ever had that outright refuses to connect. Platinum connected fine if that's of any help. Can't imagine the system's changed since this can link with platinum.

adundy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
bultmus said:

I as well caved in and payed for the game. I have no regrets because the pokewalker is awesome. I didnt even realize that it had to be a real game cartridge for it to work because i was thinking about buying just the pokewalker to go with the pirated game. Bulbapedia has a full list of what you can catch on the pokewalker if you click on each pokewalker location.
-Just got my 8th badge today, now im not really sure if i can skip the lugia part or not.

bultmus

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
adundy said:
bultmus said:

I as well caved in and payed for the game. I have no regrets because the pokewalker is awesome. I didnt even realize that it had to be a real game cartridge for it to work because i was thinking about buying just the pokewalker to go with the pirated game. Bulbapedia has a full list of what you can catch on the pokewalker if you click on each pokewalker location.
-Just got my 8th badge today, now im not really sure if i can skip the lugia part or not.

me too i just got the 8th badge! and catched lugia.( i have played with him for like 5 times .. he always run off the move)

bultmus

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
turnermanxi said:
Shanoa said:
Works on TTDS with 1.17 firmware. Freezes randomly sometimes.

Yeaaaa. Is there any fix for the freezes on TTDS???

no there is no fix for the random freezing!
and actualy it is not random. it freezes in certain number of events... and every time you take a badge the no. of event keeps decresing

turnermanxi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bultmus said:
turnermanxi said:
Shanoa said:

and actualy it is not random. it freezes in certain number of events... and every time you take a badge the no. of event keeps decresing

UGH! wtf man!! When is there going to be a fix?!?! or is there going to be one?!?!!?

bultmus

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
turnermanxi said:
bultmus said:
turnermanxi said:
Shanoa said:

UGH! wtf man!! When is there going to be a fix?!?! or is there going to be one?!?!!?

Just buy the game!
it is a new type ds cartage .. it has infrared in it! and you get an awsome pokewalker

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol