DS #4708: Sonic & Sega All Stars Racing (USA)

evening

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Azoth2090 said:
Naruto123 said:
which carts does the arm7 patch work for?
AKAIO and M3. Cyclo is getting a firmware update to fix it, and R4/TTDS users are fucked.

I don't think R4 users are screwed. It may take a little longer but somebody usually comes out with a solution. It took a couple of weeks for the fix for Mario and Luigi: BiS, but it did happen. Sonic and Sega just came out yesterday, we just need to have some patience.

Azoth2090

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
evening said:
Azoth2090 said:
Naruto123 said:
which carts does the arm7 patch work for?
AKAIO and M3. Cyclo is getting a firmware update to fix it, and R4/TTDS users are fucked.

I don't think R4 users are screwed. It may take a little longer but somebody usually comes out with a solution. It took a couple of weeks for the fix for Mario and Luigi: BiS, but it did happen. Sonic and Sega just came out yesterday, we just need to have some patience.
Actually I just got some info on RU that there is gonna be a firmware update to fix it, that is all.

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
I wonder how that firmware fix for us Cyclo users is coming along, anyway. I've played enough of this to submit my review to Gamefaqs (hopefully the mods can stop hating me for two seconds to accept the damn thing) but I'd like to be able to play this without it freezing all the time. My trick doesn't seem to work any more.

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
Blaze163,
then just wait for maybe another few hours right?
since team Cyclo said they will release another beta by today..
sooner or later you will be playing it
not like playing a second later would kill...

patience pay
smile.gif

metroid4life14,
NO

Terenigma said:
They obviously had high hopes for this game putting decent AP on it certainly seems like they're getting better at stopping pirating
closedeyes.gif

P.S a big shoutout goes to all 112 guests reading this topic , HI! WHY NOT MAKE AN ACCOUNT INSTEAD OF LURKING?

Is not they are getting better!
as i had mentioned countless time
people from EU/NA should step out / up
thats all

the whole scene sort of is like relying a few people fixing games and they are mostly from Japan..

smashbro

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For all you people waiting for the game go rent it >.>. hahah win. But for real if you are that worryed about the game go download snesds and earthbound and go play. >.>

Edit: I meant snesds

Blaze163

Trophies
XP
Country
smashbro said:
For all you people waiting for the game go rent it >.>. hahah win. But for real if you are that worryed about the game go download snesds and earthbound and go play. >.>

Actually I went more for the Jenesis DS and Streets of Rage trilogy route, have spent most of my night so far wailing on Mr X. Ah, the good old days. When you could walk the streets with a knife and stab people at random without causing political uproar.

Azoth2090

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Blaze163 said:
smashbro said:

Actually I went more for the Jenesis DS and Streets of Rage trilogy route, have spent most of my night so far wailing on Mr X. Ah, the good old days. When you could walk the streets with a knife and stab people at random without causing political uproar.
I'm playing the PC version of ASR to pass the time, still friggin' lagging though.

WrSmega

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MurraySkull said:
When I try to load it on No$GBA I just get a black screen, no error message about saving.

this is the common problem that we are all facing
lecture.gif

Come back in like a day to see what happens
smile.gif
. Good thing I got Miles Edgeworth to keep me company
nds.gif

Swamp7hing

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Breaking from this thread for a day. I'll check back when I wake up tomorrow. Here's hoping we might have some progress for teh Cyclo!

Blaze163

Trophies
XP
Country
Swamp7hing said:
Breaking from this thread for a day. I'll check back when I wake up tomorrow. Here's hoping we might have some progress for teh Cyclo!

Same here, given that it's gone 2AM here. I've had enough for one day, I'm sure it'll be fixed by the time I get up in the...well, afternoon to be honest. It's Saturday, sod all to do til either the patch or the football scores come in, whichever occurs first. So screw it, I'm having a lie in. Gives the rabid Corey fanboys over on Screwattack more time to react with pointless aggression to me correcting her pronunciation on the new Hard News.

SerdnA

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Swamp7hing said:
CycloDS Firm 1.7Beta3
http://www.teamcyclops.com/forum/showthrea...5303#post115303

QUOTE(Evolution;115303)CycloDS Evolution v1.57 BETA 3 firmware has been released for testing, changes include:
  • Added 24-hour clock setting to config.xml
  • Fixed NOR bug with 3in1+
  • Game compatibility fixes (4702, 4708 and others)
This should be the final BETA release before v1.57 stable, pending testing results. You can download the BETA HERE

Blaze163

Trophies
XP
Country
SerdnA said:
Swamp7hing said:
CycloDS Firm 1.7Beta3
http://www.teamcyclops.com/forum/showthrea...5303#post115303

QUOTE(Evolution;115303)CycloDS Evolution v1.57 BETA 3 firmware has been released for testing, changes include:
  • Added 24-hour clock setting to config.xml
  • Fixed NOR bug with 3in1+
  • Game compatibility fixes (4702, 4708 and others)
This should be the final BETA release before v1.57 stable, pending testing results. You can download the BETA HERE

That's the beta that still freezes. It came out yesterday. We're waiting on the replacement for that.

JRPG

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
This is not working on my CycloDS but I have it working PERFECTLY on my cheap old school fireX card...I stopped using it because it never worked with any games but for some reason Sonic racing works so I dont know how this passes AP when I could not run anything from FF4 onwards and invested in a Cyclods.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZokeA2lKB6o