DS #4649: Livly Garden (Japan)

Piratekitty

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
shakirmoledina said:
u gotta check it out before considering it as shovelware bcz its not useless or rushed (which is the definition of shovelware) but kinda well done with bright colors (high context culture - japan) and in summary has a very high japanese theme
if u knew jap, u may have even got it
Me agrees three!! >.> They're probably addicted to calling games shovelware&making little cute shovelware parody pictures.
tongue.gif
Aargh addictions, it's so hard! Nothing wrong with it when a game actually deserves it though.

FlameTakuya

Trophies
Website
rsx0806.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Senegal
This game.

It is very awesome.

Lol I'm hooked to it. And I stopped playing Sands of Destruction just to play this. o_o

You grow flowers with the help of your animal thingy (Livly), to attract bugs for your Livly to eat. This helps them level up and learn abilities like Sunshine Beams or Instant weed pulling and stuff.

Also, they shit money. (Lmao)

It's pretty playable without any Japanese knowledge since they have very clear visual instructions in the tutorial.

This isn't actually very Japanese based. There's maybe a Tori gate or two in there which you can buy later, but I think this might have a chance of going to the States shores.

EDIT: A giant bee just came and randomly started destroying plants in my garden. I'm guessing this is probably because I've been spamming too many plants in my garden and my biometer's gone to light green. (I think it means overcrowding?)

bombchu

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
robosuplex.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
... Anyone know why my everything is dying all the time? Livly as well as the garden? >.>; It's like I can't take two seconds to water a plant and they're all dead.

By the way, he's fully fed and full stamina.

edit: He died again during a tutorial =.= Turns out it's a bug in the cyclo firmware. It's also affecting Animal Crossing: the clock tower strikes 6:00 AM every few minutes. 1.55 makes it work properly
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: nes remix 1 had the bad one, nes remix 2 had the good one