The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Savior of the broken
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Kreatur84 said:
Makoto03 said:
i still can't seem to find this rom anywhere.
unsure.gif
google is your friend,u find this rom on all rom sites.
Well there is one site that still doesn't have it up, but it seems they haven't updated in a long ass time

JabbaFlap

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some tips I found

early on in game you can press A on wardrobes in houses, gets great items but less luck, no idea what this affects but battles are ok/ seeds of vigor/wisdom/agility etc

also go to top of watchtower and press Y to jump onto plateu - chests here have v.good items

in options put battles on brief and have your party fight on auto, saves a ton of time, obviously for bosses goto manual as needed.

don't sell ALL old gear as blacksmith uses some old stuff for new better gear, just sell REALLY old gear/HP items

lastly in world map always explore away from the path, you get small areas with v.good chests

lovely game
biggrin.gif

dar0nn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
QUOTE said:
The game freezes whenever you cast Isell. (full row Ice attack)

Well, there is no freezing with DSTT (latest official firmware) using Isell. Maybe this is a specific problem with your Card. Anyone else having a game freeze as mentioned?

MrIndigo

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm still getting the black screens on M3Sakura. The Nintendo and the following logo appear, but then it's just black screen.

I'm not sure what firmware version I have, though.

EDIT: Well, I just updated to v1.35 (accidentally deleting my collection of skins in the process), and it still doesn't work. v1.45 on FileTrip is in a strange .download format that I don't know how to extract from. Does anyone have this game working on Sakura 1.35?

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I love this game, its a RPG I finally got into for the DS. (Besides Mario&Luigi BiS) Has great graphics and cool animations, they move really smooth for a ds game.

JabbaFlap

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes no fanfare quietly released and wow its VERY good
smile.gif

BTW Heracles (2nd big Heracles
wink.gif
) gets Desperation skill which MEGA SUXOR
frown.gif

Does a big attack but his HP goes to like 1 (!) Vigor kicks in for 60 + 1, next round he is whacked
frown.gif
(

Put this lumox in back row now (he still kept Desperation'ing even with changed behaviour !)
Man I wish I could swap him for the Pirate Captain
frown.gif
(

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
MrIndigo said:
I'm still getting the black screens on M3Sakura. The Nintendo and the following logo appear, but then it's just black screen.

EDIT: Well, I just updated to v1.35 (accidentally deleting my collection of skins in the process), and it still doesn't work. v1.45 on FileTrip is in a strange .download format that I don't know how to extract from. Does anyone have this game working on Sakura 1.35?
Turn off RTS or Soft-Reset, it does work as long as nothing is turned on
It works on Touchpad, Sakura, and iTouchDS as long as no other options are turned on
EDIT: It does work with the latest Sakura, I have been playing it on the latest Sakura (and iTouchDS)

MrIndigo

Trophies
XP
Country
A Gay Little Cat Boy said:
MrIndigo said:

It works on Touchpad, Sakura, and iTouchDS as long as no other options are turned on
EDIT: It does work with the latest Sakura, I have been playing it on the latest Sakura (and iTouchDS)

RTS and Soft-Reset and Cheats are all off; it's just black screens. I'll try on Touchpad.

EDIT: Touchpad does exactly the same thing. It just double black-screens after the Mobi Video Codec screen.

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
MrIndigo said:
MrIndigo said:

RTS and Soft-Reset and Cheats are all off; it's just black screens. I'll try on Touchpad.
Try a different dump. Because the one I used works fine, or try the Sakura from The Sakura FAQ or The New M3 Tri-Boot, they are both the same, just one has iTouchDS and I can conform that it works just fine

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
MrIndigo said:
The Sakura from the FAQ is in .download format, how do I extract that?

Otherwise, I'll try what you said.
Well I would expect you just double click it and it does the work for you, it extracts right to the area your told it to

MrIndigo

Trophies
XP
Country
MrIndigo said:

Well I would expect you just double click it and it does the work for you, it extracts right to the area your told it to

Double clicking on the .download file just gets Windows asking me what to open it with; I suspect the extension has been changed from something to .download for hosting purposes, and I don't know what the proper one is.

JabbaFlap

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mrfatso said:
only issue i have with the game is the slow speed at which they are walking and i still have no idea how much exp/total do they need to leveled.
just press A to go into menu and you see bars beneath each char, 1 of these is labelled as EXP
world map walking is slow
frown.gif

woo in Biblos now
biggrin.gif

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
MrIndigo said:
MrIndigo said:

Double clicking on the .download file just gets Windows asking me what to open it with; I suspect the extension has been changed from something to .download for hosting purposes, and I don't know what the proper one is.
Hmmm, strange, maybe it's something wrong with your computer, it works fine with me and I am even using Linux.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, ohkay