DS #4615: Learn Geography (USA)

stok3d

Retro Gaming Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Inunah said:
Why do they make all these games for 1st-4th grades? No kid in that age group is going want to play this crap.

Kids will only play it if their mothers force them to, seriously.

As the parent of two (eight and six), I concur. I made sure there was a good assortment of 'educational material' on their M3i's to go with the usual Nintendo staples -- but this 'educational material' is avoided like brussel-sprouts at dinner-time. Kids want to have fun on their DSi's, right? Save the learning for the classroom!
lecture.gif
But seriously, Brain Age is the only one they showed slight interest in.

It's hard to force a kid to play something educational (boring) when they have Pokemon or Zelda on the brain.

haflore

aeternaliter fluxa
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try putting Professor Layton on their carts(when they're a little older) they won't actually learn anything new, but it will help keep them sharp.

crook

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
haflore said:
Try putting Professor Layton on their carts(if you haven't already) they won't actually learn anything new, but it will help keep them sharp.

I doubt 6 and 8 year olds can solve these puzzles.

haflore

aeternaliter fluxa
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
crook said:
haflore said:
Try putting Professor Layton on their carts(if you haven't already) they won't actually learn anything new, but it will help keep them sharp.

I doubt 6 and 8 year olds can solve these puzzles.
Fair enough, a bit later in life then. I somehow managed to miss the "6 and 8" part, perhaps I'm the one who needs educational programs
rolleyes.gif

PuyoDead

Hey! Hey! Oh!
Trophies
Website
www.flickr.com
XP
Country
United States
So... I actually tried this out of curiosity. This game is embarrassingly bad. I don't mean "not much content", or "boring", I mean I've seen homebrew made in a matter of minutes better than this. I'm pretty sure the loading screen "character" was made in MS Paint.

brihan00

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
“I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because some people out there in our nation don’t have maps and I believe that our education like such as in South Africa and Iraq and everywhere like such as and I believe that they should our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S. or should help South Africa and should help Iraq and the Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future for us,”

I think Ms. South Carolina should pick this up.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-