DS #4350: Dragon Ball Z: Attack of the Saiyans (Europe)

Sarvesh50

Aye!
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
wacko.gif
nooooo
***** i cant combine school and this

Antihero2007

Trophies
XP
Country
Hmm I'm at the bit where Raditz has taken Gohan and the game seems to be broken, Goku and Piccallo should be teaming up but there is no Piccolo, has nobody else had this?

Antihero2007

Trophies
XP
Country
I would say its the closest thing to the fun of that card rpg, there are a few things I wish this game had that the card rpg had, for example training on King Kai's planet, you don't really do it in this game, and the chasing bubbles thing doesn't affect your stats at all, I loved the training you did on the card rpg where it actually was training not just a bit of story that doesn't affect you.

Sc4rFac3d

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Antihero2007 said:
I would say its the closest thing to the fun of that card rpg, there are a few things I wish this game had that the card rpg had, for example training on King Kai's planet, you don't really do it in this game, and the chasing bubbles thing doesn't affect your stats at all, I loved the training you did on the card rpg where it actually was training not just a bit of story that doesn't affect you.
Thanks man, will try it out since it's from Monolith Soft. Love BK so should be a fun wasted night at the very least.

Silent_Ninja_Man

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Does this version, like all DBZ games, have different music/songs than the japanese one due to licensing issues ?

From what i heard it uses a generic "soundtrack" but with japanese voices.

Is it possible to kinda undub it with the sound files from "3689 - Dragon Ball Kai - Saiyajin Raishuu" and have the real songs and music of the DB universe ?

Valhawk

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Why is it that the DS games I really want, always take forever to get "released". Broken Sword, Suikoden and Jake Hunter: Memories of the Past all took around 2 months after release to come out. Now this one seems to be on the same path. I realize I could just the EU one, but I'm kind of a stickler that way.

XWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
devesh_zelda said:
Raika said:
devesh_zelda said:
What type of game is this??? (genre)
A simple search on gamefaqs will do the trick.
It would but im waaay to lazy to do that....couldn't you just tell me???? pleeeeease?
Idiot.

The amount of text you have typed has taken longer than searching!

On Topic: I will be buying this as soon as possible, have "Demo'ed" it on my Acekard 2i and it is awesome.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, gta v is down since november 2021