DS #4340: Hikari no 4 Senshi: Final Fantasy Gaiden (Japan)

Wankare

Trophies
Website
wankare.deviantart.com
XP
Country
DJ91990 said:
I am one chapter after you. After Aire becomes a cat, you will need to go WEST to a mountain with a patch of forest near it. You will enter a small cave, there you will be attacked and killed by a bear (THAT DOES 7472 DAMAGE! OVERKILL!!). The firefly/fairy thing will resurect you and then die? The crystal talks to you again and you will get some more classes as well. Now continue making your way out of the remainder of the cave. You will find yourself in the deasert area from the chapter before. Remember how the last chapter ended? At night, a white cat talked to you. YOU ARE PLAYING AS THAT WHITE CAT.
Go back to the deasert town at night and talk to the Warrior of Light that is standing outside of the Inn. He says something about the soldier girl missing and you both set off to find her. You must then go to the cave to the north which was at first endless. The endless spell is gone from the cave and you can continue.

Now in the new area that is full of forests, head for the great tree. The boy will be turned to stone and Aire is left alone there again.

NOW THIS IS WHERE I AM STUCK:
The next chapter...
*For now on, I am naming the characters as follows; Main Boy; DJ, Soldier Girl; Tina, Blonde Girl; Aira, the other guy; Kyril as named after my party.

You have control of Kyril, as you leave the house you start in, a cat approches you and follows you.
You then go to the world map and talk(?) to the cat again. The cat will join you? It does not battle. Now head to the city in the north that has that big-arse tower. You will need to go to the northeastern end of that city. Inside the house with the strange man with candles everywere. Talk to the strange man and he will demand 10,000 Gold for his services. After you pay the man the money, you will leave the house and the cat will stop following you.
Now you need to talk to Tina, whom is near the weapon shop of the city. After Tina has joined you, leave town. Wait a few day-night cycles and then head back into the city...and MONSTERS ARE ATTACKING THE CITY!!
*If you do not go back into the city, or the city is not under attack, then a good indicator of the event at the city happening is Prof Layton and Yiffy Fox as I call them, will vanish! Don't freak, it is not AP, just a sign to head back to the tower city.

Head to the weapon shop and go to the left door, fight the monster there...THAT IS A BOSS!
Kill the boss monster and the crystal will talk to you again and give you two more classes Scholar and something else, Monk I think, now you...uh...well...this is where I got stuck.

I have gone back to the water city, the Belly of the Whale, and the Tower City. I have also gone into the Pirate's hideout and explored all there is to be explored in the cave between the Water City and the Tower City. WHERE DO I GO NOWS!? The tower EAST of the Tower City has a Gold Lock and I don't know where I get the key, and the Tower in the Tower City, there is some arsehole blocking access to more of the tower!

I have been searching the map for answers. I am going to change classes of one character and talk to everybody in town again (sometimes the game devs can be gay like that).

Look now you've gotta go with YUNITA to the INN in Urupesu (the tower city) and pay a night , when you do so she will keep sleeping and you'll be free to go in a ship near the beach outside of the Tower City , then go north to the sea , there you will end that chapter , in the new chapter you play with Aire again as a cat , that's where i am now... kay! , hopw i helped!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Goku likes to flip the bean to get others healthy