DS #4338: Astro Boy The Video Game (USA)

.Darky

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Damn Hollywood destroying my childhood when they made this crappy movie. And now we get a game based ON the movie, nice!

outgum

Pokemanz Master
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Now now! Everyone already knows all movies made into games stink.
Astroboy GBA pwnt.
This. is. lame.
Im over it, i WAS looking forward to it, but am now disappointed

AndreXL

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Rayder said:
At least now everyone knows why there was next to no info on this game anywhere on the net. I'm still stuck on level 1-3. How the hell do I beat the bosses? How hard would it have been to make the enemies flash when you hit them? Every other game like this does it. What were they thinking?

Someone wrote a review on GameFAQs that sums up this game pretty well. I didn't want to believe it, but the dude was right, the game ain't so good. And here I was thinking that people didn't like it because of the old-school gameplay....nope, that wasn't it.

Sometimes I think the people who develop some of these games aren't even gamers.
You probably know how to defeat the 1-3 Boss by now.
If not (and still care), keep on punching the one that shoots the large laser (right side). Avoid the other forms.
I guess the other forms meant it's far away to hit.

[edit sp]

cosmiccow

Original Hippie
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Thordrian said:
Ruri said:
Yeah, pity. They should just have released a DS version of the GBA one.
Pretty sure that Sega would have been pissed if that happened seeing that they own the game and all.

Instead of being pissed, Sega could just sell it. They could rerelease or make "special editions" of the best GBA games for the DS. Like they do with PS2->PS3 (e.g. God Of War). Hmm I like that idea. But I guess the GBA slot is still too wide spread for that to work. Including in my home. I could just play the original GBA cartridges. Uh yeah...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo