DS #4334: Nostalgia (USA)

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
gotta love the little gamestore at the mall here.
usually it takes shops weeks to get a newly released game, but this EUROPEAN shop had this game already(US version)
haven't got time to play yet though.

yoyobrains

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shadowhog006 said:
hahaha so does anyone completed the sewer map yet??i can't complete it and i already got into tower of babel~
yaynds.gif
I haven't completed that map either but I have heard you complete it later in the game. The chests you can't get to yet are higher level airship parts aparently.

themuddaload

Creepin' hardcore.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
wow, this game is actually quite good, its giving me a lot of ff3 nostalgia (LOL)

anyone notice any of the obvious moogle knockoff things? =P

yeah, ive gotten pretty far, and now the next mission i have to do is find a necklace for a maid that was stolen by a rat that ran into the sewer, im guessing thats how i get to complete the sewer map.

janouis

Trophies
XP
Country
hey i need some help... In the game after rescuing Gilbert Brown once you acquire the maverick II ship.. where do i go next???

janouis

Trophies
XP
Country
TheDestroyer said:
I may have forgot where but.. try to talk to the "fat guy" (i think it's brown's friend) in the museum in London... He'll tell you to get some stuff from the Siberia and Mt. Fugi.. i think.. not sure..

tnx dude!
yaynds.gif

TheDestroyer

GBAtemp's Official Keyblade Master™
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
janouis said:
TheDestroyer said:
I may have forgot where but.. try to talk to the "fat guy" (i think it's brown's friend) in the museum in London... He'll tell you to get some stuff from the Siberia and Mt. Fugi.. i think.. not sure..

tnx dude!
yaynds.gif

No problem. I haven't finish the game yet. It's taking me forever. xD goodluck, anyways.

GameSoul

youtube.com/variantdevil
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Melody just joined my party and I need to go to some kind of Mines... Where am I going? I wandered out into sea and got owned by some ub3r hax pirates
Please help
frown.gif

TheDestroyer

GBAtemp's Official Keyblade Master™
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
GameSoul said:
Melody just joined my party and I need to go to some kind of Mines... Where am I going? I wandered out into sea and got owned by some ub3r hax pirates
Please help
frown.gif

i am guessing you need some good equipments for your ship to be able to beat her.. Try looking at some previous town/city you've visited and look for ship equipment vendor.. and buy the newest equipments in there.. and yea like BoxShot said.. you need to beat her.. if "her" is what you're talking about (the ub3r hax pirates).. At first i thought its not possible to beat her.. xD

GameSoul

youtube.com/variantdevil
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
BoxShot said:
You don't need good equips.
tongue.gif
I beat her with the standard starting stuff. Took two tries since I went omfg wtf haxxx! the first time. Just remember to bring that healing thing for the ship.

I made her retreat already. She curses me for letting her guard down and goes on her way, while the MC's hate about her clothes and her ship. After that I press select and it refers to me to a pink spot. I go to it and it's in the middle of nowhere. I think I will get better ship equipment like mentioned above. I think I need to get over those mountains.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/fRENPoVaZHk?si=0xgCyaSVzuc5GD5F