DS #4318: WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW 2010 (Europe)

Icey

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So pulling off a finisher, how? L button isn't working.
frown.gif

Turmoil

Trophies
Website
mos.net.au
XP
Country
Gotta say i am actually having fun with this one.

As far as finishers most if not all are fill up super meter, use a strong grapple (hold down b button) then keep pressing L.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I like how every move is customizable to what YOU want. Unlocking more moves only guarantees you will constantly be changing your characters moves as you play through the game. That "hold the button" for strong grapple/punch needs some work though. Sometimes you hold the button and just stand there like a doofus and you get bopped by your opponent instead of doing the strong maneuver.

OH so glad they got rid of the lousy stylus control scheme in this one, it makes the game so much more playable than the previous two versions.

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm finding the game to be quite easy. I haven't lost a match since I started playing it. It kinda makes those cards in the touchscreen useless. I have NEVER needed to use them yet.

Still, I'm having fun with the game. Most fun I've had with a retail DS game in a very long time.

DJ Hobo

Trophies
XP
Country
SvR 08 (with the all-touchscreen controls) was decent. It was fun in short bursts, but nothing I would play for more than half an hour at a time. SvR 09 was absolutely horrible - D-Pad with touchscreen AND face buttons.. the combination was very uncomfortable. As a massive wrestling fan and DS owner, I've been waiting for a game like SvR 2010 for the last two years. This year's iteration is much, MUCH better than last year. The controls are all buttons this year, and it's a much better experience. There are unlockables this year too, so it gives you something to aim for, and a bit of a purpose.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll tell ya though, I'm getting really tired of the training mini-games. It's like, one fight, seven training sessions....with the occasional extra fight during the week, rinse, repeat. It gets monotonous.

And the game seems way too easy to me. I haven't lost a fight yet. It needed to have some difficulty level settings to make it more challenging.

kaizen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
when the finisher gauge is full do a strong grapple (pressing B button(not tap) and when the l comes out press L and presto you have a finisher...
do you have cheats for this? i can't seam to pass royal rumble i beat orton and jeff hardy but it's hard on Cena...

treasure

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone else having Multiplayer Problems (with M3 Real) ?

I tried with and without Downloadplay. Following issue appears: Hoster can choose the player, but i get a connection error right after the first player accepted his wrestler, and the second player should choose his one. If the second player pushes the accept button very fast (!) you can pass this screen without any connection error. We tried it numerous times and it is always like that.

So thats a bit shitty, cause the second player isn't able to choose anyone cause of that.

Is this a CP and what can you do about it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Not a lot, just relaxing