Country
Gambia, The
Yes, now I can write things in german.
tongue.gif

IzzehO

Trophies
XP
Country
Didn't they already have a different Multi-5 Europe release? Man they are making sure no one misses this one.

bRKcRE

Trophies
XP
Country
shakirmoledina said:
a good game but gets tiring pretty quickly... they really have made many different versions (of languages) for this game, strange considering the dictionary has to be changed (workload)

it is true that is must be changed, but due to the fact that it is single words that get used, and not phrases, the translation process may be alot easier, as they can give the literal translations, rather than having to give translations of sentences n stuff

Rocc0

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Yeah, theres finnish too!

On se suomen kieli vaan niin hieno kieli että saisi olla useamminkin mukana eurojulkaisuissa
wink.gif

cosmiccow

Original Hippie
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Yay! The USA save works with this so I don't have to start over. It's more fun in your native language, especially the "complete the level 3 times with entirely different words"-mode
biggrin.gif

I can already think of a fun replay incentive once I completed everything in german: start over in another language
wink.gif

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Can someone tell me, how to write Umlaute, like ä,ö,ü!? Sometime it works, when I use the u instead of the ü (for example I write Flugel instead of Flügel...), because the game recommends me the word I was looking for. But sometimes that doesn`t work...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: