DS #4095: Suske en Wiske: De Texasrakkers (Europe)

stephenophof

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
French title: Bob et Bobette - Les diables du Texas
wink.gif

This game sucks by the way
tongue.gif

Wabsta

you fight like a dairy farmer
Trophies
Website
www.wabsta.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
stephenophof said:
French title: Bob et Bobette - Les diables du Texas
wink.gif

This game sucks by the way
tongue.gif
The movie sucked even harder (well, that's what I heard).
My 2 little brothers are totaly into Suske en Wiske since a few weeks ago, so they are going to see this one in the cinema tomorrow.

EEragon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hier zijn ze dan: De Texas Rakkers! Nou effe een pousje wachten op een betere game.

I'm sorry, if you don't understand it... It's Dutch btw.

Shebang

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
EEragon said:
Hier zijn ze dan: De Texas Rakkers! Nou effe een pousje wachten op een betere game.

I'm sorry, if you don't understand it... It's Dutch btw.

We could tell. This was English btw.

shebang

(Dutch is very easy to speak: Put a hot potato in your mouth et voila: You can speak dutch)
wink.gif
scnr

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
EEragon said:
Here they are: The Texas Rangers! Now let's wait a while for a better game to come out.
Fixed.

No languages other than English here! You should know that.

Ontopic: Why oh why did they turn the comics into cartoons and now in 3D movies? I loved the comics when they were still 'invented' by Willy Vandersteen. The other guys completely ruined the entire series...

Sanderino

I guess you only know what you got 'till it's gone
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Overlord Nadrian said:
EEragon said:
Here they are: The Texas Rangers! Now let's wait a while for a better game to come out.
Fixed.

Ontopic: Why oh why did they turn the comics into cartoons and now in 3D movies? I loved the comics when they were still 'invented' by Willy Vandersteen. The other guys completely ruined the entire series...

Yeah really, but I liked the previous movie when I was younger: Suske & Wiske en de duistere diamant. xP By the way, you live in Belgium so you maybe know if this is true.. Willy Vandersteen has stopped making the comic books didn't he? I heard he 'stopped' because he wanted to do a comic with WO2 but it was forbidden to sell or something?

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Sanderino said:
Overlord Nadrian said:
EEragon said:
Fixed.

Yeah really, but I liked the previous movie when I was younger: Suske & Wiske en de duistere diamant. xP By the way, you live in Belgium so you maybe know if this is true.. Willy Vandersteen has stopped making the comic books didn't he? I heard he 'stopped' because he wanted to do a comic with WO2 but it was forbidden to sell or something?

Yes, he stopped in 1974. Paul Geerts and Marc Verhaegen continued the comic book and Marc Verhaegen was fired in 2005 because he wanted to make a comic about the holocaust.
Willy Vandersteen has died in 1990

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, hi