DS #4080: Irodzuki Tingle no Koi no Balloon Trip (Japan)

njt

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
lol
Wizard of Ozz thing going on there
tongue.gif

+ it's trying to paint girls as shallow letting men to believe if they give them things they like even someone ugly can get some action (Erm... I guess not that far from the truth >.> *cough*)

And time travel is always a good thing too
biggrin.gif

All strangeness aside, this game looks fun lol

xshinox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol i know but he has his own place in nintendo's hearts that they cant deny him a game of his own.

njt

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Bladexdsl said:
seriously how does this little fag keep getting his own games? LOOK AT HIM!! gotta be the gayest cover I've ever seen

I dunno i just see an elf trying to get his grove on, but gets hit in the nuts or other bad treatment along the way
tongue.gif

can't be worse than most of the stuff that i grew up watching on nickolodean
tongue.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its rare for me to want to play Japanese only titles, I can usually wait for the English release but I really enjyoed the first one (took a while to get into though) and more so than Phantom Hourglass. This is fom someone who still loathes him in th Zelda games, in the first game he's pretty much a different character.

This one is supposed to be a lot better and the betting system seems to have been replaced by Tingle trying to impress women instead. I guess he is doing the old "act gay to get the chicks".

Hope it comes out in English but I dont think the first one sold well in Europe.

njt

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
After spending a few days playing it. I have to admit it's one of the funnest games I've played in a while!!

If any of you have played the PC version of Beavis and Butthead in Virtual Stupidity it's pretty much like that. You find objects and you use them to progress. The story isn't bad as well
tongue.gif
. I'm enjoying every second of it
biggrin.gif

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
njt said:
After spending a few days playing it. I have to admit it's one of the funnest games I've played in a while!!

If any of you have played the PC version of Beavis and Butthead in Virtual Stupidity it's pretty much like that. You find objects and you use them to progress. The story isn't bad as well
tongue.gif
. I'm enjoying every second of it
biggrin.gif
Okay, now I'll definitely try it!

njt

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Though some of the puzzles require you to know how to read Japanese...
Like the one at the beginning, you need to know your colors. Then a little bit later on you'll need to actually type in the answers. Post in here and I'll help when you get there^^;

georgebeller

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Damn, i really enjoyed the first episode and his humor dispise the combat system when it came to EU, but i believe it didn't sell to well. I hope that don't make Nintendo turning back on their decision cause i will be really angry if they decide to not localize this one.
Gosh, i don't want to only see "imagine" and "Lea fuckfest shovelwares" when i'm going to store but games like this one
mad.gif

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
georgebeller said:
Damn, i really enjoyed the first episode and his humor dispise the combat system when it came to EU, but i believe it didn't sell to well. I hope that don't make Nintendo turning back on their decision cause i will be really angry if they decide to not localize this one.
Gosh, i don't want to only see "imagine" and "Lea fuckfest shovelwares" when i'm going to store but games like this one
mad.gif
Hmm, haven't seen that 'fuckfest' game, when was it released?
smileipb2.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm devastated