DS #4028: Puyo Puyo 7 (Japan)

SonicRax

Egg-Mayo: The Movie
Trophies
XP
Country
kimyom said:
The above patch excluded the dangerous patch code of "00454F46 00 -> 37" to avoid making erase a part of save data. If you have some concern about the above patch, you can download Patch.zip. which included the patch code of "00454F46 00 -> 37". This patch has the same function to the already appeared patchs.
rolleyes.gif

You need to use this patch. And like Kimyom said, hold A while booting the ROM in AKAIO - It fixes the save problem and lets you go on Wi-Fi properly. ^^

And on a side-note, 200th post. w00t.

kimyom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks SonicraX for your assistance.

What I had done out of kindness turned out to be against his interests.^^

Chrono_Tata

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
It's a good game by itself but as a sequel it's pretty bad. Compared to PP 15th Anniversary there are less characters, less game modes, less animations (although there are transformation mode animations so I guess the overall animation has actually increased) and shorter story. If one is new to this franchise I would suggest picking up 15th Anniversary instead, especially since PP15 has a good tutorial mode and an English patch. This one has a tutorial mode as well but it's not in English yet.

mr_tolkien

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi guys.

I'm here to ask for your help ^^

I'm trying to remove, or at least avoid, the transformation modes (deka puyo & chibi puyo) in Puyo Puyo 7. It's because I'd like to play WITH instant fall but WITHOUT fever modes.
I have a M3S and am trying to find out how to create AR codes in order to do this.

My goal is to send the game the information "keep fever counter at 1".

Looking forward to your replies. REAAAAALY. Thks.

antonkan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
mr_tolkien said:
Hi guys.

I'm here to ask for your help ^^

I'm trying to remove, or at least avoid, the transformation modes (deka puyo & chibi puyo) in Puyo Puyo 7. It's because I'd like to play WITH instant fall but WITHOUT fever modes.
I have a M3S and am trying to find out how to create AR codes in order to do this.

My goal is to send the game the information "keep fever counter at 1".

Looking forward to your replies. REAAAAALY. Thks.

Well, fever mode easily defeat another player, so you don't going lose your game. That's why the fever mode is important. Don't create an AR code to get stuck the fever counter at 1.

And's the great news: English translation of Puyo Puyo 7 is currently working on...

mr_tolkien

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Unfortunatly, you're wrong. As they have weakened the fever mode AND created the fast fall, a good player deals more damage in normal mode.

So between good players, the first who have his fever loses ... It's completly stupid but it's true. This why I'd like to create a patch to remove fever mode as the fast fall is really an awesome addition, but the game system going with it just sucks ...

mr_tolkien

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I said I wanted to play with the fast fall. And for the moment you can't play with the fast fall and without the crappy fever, which makes it useless. Got it ?

So, does anybody here have any clue on how to hack Puyo Puyo 7 to achieve my goal ? Thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    why
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, it's not funny
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    ok
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's not funny
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    So two cannibals where eating a clown and one says to the other. Hey does this taste funny to you?
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you call a slow car? Retired
    +1
    Did you hear about the police car that someone stole the wheels off of? The police are working tirelessly to find the thieves.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A firefighter got arrested for assault his main claim was what I was told he was on fire
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What do you call a hooker with a runny nose? Full
    +2
    What do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing you already told her twice!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Diddy also works
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A scientist heard the word batman so he put a naked lady in a cage with a bat
    Chuck Norris won a staring contest, with the sun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A vampires favorite thing to do is moon you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What's the difference between an airplane, and Ken's mom? Not everyone has been in an airplane.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What's the difference between @BigOnYa and his wife? Nothing both want to bone me
    +3
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck norris
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    how do i know? you're a guy, and he wants to bone every guy on this site (maybe, idk)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He wants to bone anything with a dick
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night, big day tomorrow. Congrats.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7iLZ35NrQt/?igsh=MWd2Z3U0dmNlMmNxcw==