jesuschristmonke

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ZPE said:
Not to be confused with the vastly superior field of study, Astronomy.

But dude, astronomy doesn't promise me lotto winnings, hot tail, social acceptance and fortune tellers with Caribbean accents.

Astrology does.
wacko.gif

D

Deleted User

jesuschristmonkeyballs said:
But dude, astronomy doesn't promise me lotto winnings, hot tail, social acceptance and fortune tellers with Caribbean accents.
Astrology does.
wacko.gif
Now THAT's a reason to download this game and tell us what it's about.
rolleyes.gif

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's not good. If you believe in God then according to the bible. The scriptures in which the Lord gives us his Word about astrology, spiritualism, witchcraft and other black arts. We are often prone to think of astrology and spirit mediums as harmless superstition, but that is not how the Lord feels about it. A false prophet teaching false doctrine leads us away from the name of God and is hence evil and therefore dangerous.

xanth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RockmanForte said:
It's not good. If you believe in God then according to the bible. The scriptures in which the Lord gives us his Word about astrology, spiritualism, witchcraft and other black arts. We are often prone to think of astrology and spirit mediums as harmless superstition, but that is not how the Lord feels about it. A false prophet teaching false doctrine leads us away from the name of God and is hence evil and therefore dangerous.

So...if I play this, my DS killed Jesus?

Maktub

Trophies
XP
Country
xanth said:
RockmanForte said:

So...if I play this, my DS killed Jesus?

Sure. The Bible says so. I am not a studious of the bible but... I recall something about "Thou shallt not hallow ye shovelwareth". Gen., or something.

Blue Zoidberg

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
RockmanForte said:
rofl2.gif
oh, you were serious... weren't you?
blink.gif

the christian bible is filled with 'positive' astrological references and astrology using figures (here 'positive' simply means 'non-christian evil')
everyone from job to luke to jesus and god himself used astrology and/or spoke of astrological events.

PS "if you believe in God then according to the bible..." is very, very shortsighted, especially on a website with such a verbose international community.

in the words of Ignignokt, "you must check yourself, forst you wreck yourself."

jphriendly

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On the next episode of "When Good Threads Go Bad".....

This is a release post. Let's not turn it into a theological debate. They always end badly.

(P.S....Any screens yet?)

Blue Zoidberg

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Back on topic, the game is more or less a collection of crappy shovelware games and a generic list of horoscope info including daily, weekly, and yearly advice, dog and cat horoscope, biorhythm, and advice in the fields of love, work, and health.
Small enough to keep on your cart forever, boring enough to forget it's there

geminisama

Metsu
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
RockmanForte said:

Leave your preaching off of this GAMING forum, please.

About the game, I won't be getting it, but I appreciate the release groups dumping this, as usual.

Just Joe

Trophies
XP
Country
A theological debate in this thread is THE only thing linked to this "game" that will be remotely interesting, because talking about this "game" directly certainly won't. Personally, I'll only believe in God if he lets kittens into heaven. I don't care which one does it first, but as soon as I get written confirmation I'm converting.

But in all seriousness, this is poor. I actually think that this is no better than the Russell Grant one that came out a while ago, and that was dire. Maybe these guys think that there is a market for this type of software on the DS and they're about to cash in big time... but I can't see this having the same type of momentum that Imagine games seem to have in the market.

X-Grunger

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
jesuschristmonkeyballs said:
ZPE said:
Not to be confused with the vastly superior field of study, Astronomy.

Astrology does.
wacko.gif
i loled to death

agree

btw, ned flanders banned this game

jesuschristmonke

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
RockmanForte said:

Last-Supper-nintendo-1458069-800-391.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nah we have well established 401ks health insurance and paid daily