With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I remember playing this on my PC a long time ago
biggrin.gif

Really nice game. I hope this is a straight port and not some minigames-filled DS game.

Kreatur84

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
it was released a long time ago and the europe emergency was upped for 1-2month ago,why there is another one?

h8uthemost

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmmm...never heard of this one. Not that I ever really pay attention to reviews, but since IGN think it's descent I'm kinda anxious to try it now.

Anyone else play it yet?

staticfritz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If you kind of liked Air Traffic Controller, this game is similar, but more entertaining. It's micro-managing, with lots of units and actions to perform. If you want to get the highest (gold) rating, you have to multi-task like in ATC, but the jobs you perform are way more varied, and the stress is more palpable. I mostly got through ATC, but didn't bother getting high scores because I didn't like the pacing and the actions were too repetitive to be fun.
Emergency DS ranks you on time, so a gold mission rating is earned for around 2 minute completion. Perfect for quick play sessions.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
I was playing this yesterday, really enjoyed it. The difficulty is just right, the controls are decent and the stratedy you use makes a big difference to how the level goes. Although it did make yearn for a DS version of X-COM!

junkyfruit

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This game is actually not bad. You learn the different tools/vehicles as you go along. So its pretty easy and fun to catch up.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: +1