DS #3619: Lifesigns: Hospital Affairs (Europe)

Joey Ravn

F*** you, Nintendo!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Same game as Surgical Unit, not a sequel. This shows how much love Nintendo has for European gamers. We had to wait only a year and 8 months to get this game since the release of the American version! But I have to be fair. It took almost 3 years for this game to reach American shores after the Japanese release.

Jei

Translator and romhacker wannabe
Trophies
Website
space.offgamers.com
XP
Country
Brazil
Joey Ravn said:
Same game as Surgical Unit, not a sequel. This shows how much love Nintendo has for European gamers. We had to wait only a year and 8 months to get this game since the release of the American version! But I have to be fair. It took almost 3 years for this game to reach American shores after the Japanese release.
Sad for not being a sequel. Happy about the euro release tho =D

Here's hope we can someday see a sequel/prequel in english...

SylvWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
God this game was awesome. The surgery was nowhere near as intense as TC, but the characters were cool and the adventure stuff was pretty fun. Really good story as well.

GSR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll most definitely give this a look. Hope the localization's a tad improved.

I always wanted to open up this game's script and give it a revision, but I'm afraid I'm worthless at hacking.

GSR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The localization is the same as far as I can tell, but a few typos and the like have been fixed.

The font is also improved:

ls1.png

I'm not sure if the bugs in the game have been ironed out. I've been meaning to replay it, so I suppose I'll give it a runthrough.

For anyone curious this is actually the second game in a series, the first being "Kenshuii Tendo Dokuta." I suppose you could give it a look if you're fluent in Japanese but it's fairly rough around the edges.

EDIT: I managed to load up my US save in this, and it's entirely the same except for the aforementioned typo fixes and font changes. As far as I can tell the occasional bug is still there. DS must be set to a certain language to play that language.

Jei

Translator and romhacker wannabe
Trophies
Website
space.offgamers.com
XP
Country
Brazil
GSR said:
The localization is the same as far as I can tell, but a few typos and the like have been fixed.

The font is also improved:

ls1.png

I'm not sure if the bugs in the game have been ironed out. I've been meaning to replay it, so I suppose I'll give it a runthrough.

For anyone curious this is actually the second game in a series, the first being "Kenshuii Tendo Dokuta." I suppose you could give it a look if you're fluent in Japanese but it's fairly rough around the edges.

EDIT: I managed to load up my US save in this, and it's entirely the same except for the aforementioned typo fixes and font changes. As far as I can tell the occasional bug is still there. DS must be set to a certain language to play that language.
Thanks for the heads up
yaynds.gif

Since I finished the (U) version, I was thinking about translating the game to portuguese, but never actually got around to it - I think I'll give a look into the (E) rom from now on.

And I knew about the prequel but I tought it's pretty hard to play without understanding japanese XD

noslen

Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
wait what? isn't this the 2nd one? omg i really want the secound one to come out.. the first one was awsome... so this is just the Euro version of LifeSigns surgical Unit?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4