DS #3446: PÃkin Express (France)

lachinay

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
what's this, a sort of adventure? And speaking of that, why the "genre" indication has been removed in the new layout? Of course sometimes it was useless, but still...

flobo

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yes there is, on PC "Little big adventure" which i consider to be one of the best game ever. I hope one day the trilogy will be concluded.

moo422

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
flobo said:
Yes there is, on PC "Little big adventure" which i consider to be one of the best game ever. I hope one day the trilogy will be concluded.

People also forget that Ubisoft, Vivendi, Infogrammes all started as french companies (and some still are).

Also, I remember playing games from Titus when I was in highschool -- Blues Brothers and Titus the Fox on the PC.

Additionally, Peking Express is a Dutch reality show (also French now) very similar to Amazing Race.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peking_Express

C'mon folks, wiki/google isn't that hard. If you can post-pad, you can google and research.

Raven Darkheart

The Radioactive Flamer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
moo422 said:
flobo said:

People also forget that Ubisoft, Vivendi, Infogrammes all started as french companies (and some still are).

Also, I remember playing games from Titus when I was in highschool -- Blues Brothers and Titus the Fox on the PC.

Additionally, Peking Express is a Dutch reality show (also French now) very similar to Amazing Race.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peking_Express

C'mon folks, wiki/google isn't that hard. If you can post-pad, you can google and research.
the guy on the boxart is the host from The Amazing Race

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Ello