France
taken said:
Narin said:
Heres the piracy bypass cheat for the game
0204E334 E3A00000
0204E338 E12FFF1E
0204E694 E3A00000
0204E698 E12FFF1E

As elixer said. the US codes will work on the EU version.

Narin sorry to ask i got an Edge card the by-pass works for the U (USA) one.
But don't work for Europe doesn't show up

QUOTE(Trebuchet @ Feb 5 2009, 04:03 PM)
I can't pass thru the first portal, I just got the animation all the time...?

Any ideas?
At first, it didn't worked (EDIT: without cheats), I was blocked in the first portal (black screen, no animation and music playing without stopping).
So, I downloaded and put the the latest cheat.db in my M3 Real cart (http://cheats.gbatemp.net/) and activated the anti-piracy fix cheat in the M3 Real conf menu and now it works (I'm playing french).
Hope it will help you.

PS: I don't know why, there are 2 cheats, one for the M3 Real carts and an other for the non-M3 Real carts ...

gregoryh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have a fixed version and the original version, both (U). The fixed version works fine on my m3 but on the EZFLASH V of my mates, the patcher doesn't recognise the fixed version. Does the EZFLASH patcher fix the rom if I use the clean unpatched version and if not, what can I do for my mate to get it to work, please ?

TXA

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Toni Plutonij said:
If I manage to find this game in local store, I'll buy it.....it's well worth it!

And that's a big if, since they choose to only translate it in English(really same as US version?) and french.
(Official reason for not translating it into German: "It's not known enough", now that's a wise combination... *mumble*) [Don't know, but I guess it's the same for other european languages]

Unknown Ninja

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I can confirm that this version works perfectly on R4DS with firmware 1.18 with the copy protection bypass cheat enabled. Thanks Narin for the cheats!!!
moogle.gif

pablitro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi there:

I started the game and it managed to pass the first warp zone. I was playing the game using cheats. Now when I try to load after switch off the game simply gets 2 black screens. If i disable the cheats it works fine. I'm using an Acekard 2.1 (firmware 4.16) and Narin's cheat db (04-16-09). Any hints? Thanx a lot guys.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...