DS #2906: Star Wars The Clone Wars: Jedi Alliance (USA)

open6l

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
as posted - R4 doesnt work for me either but my SuperCard SD works fine (although slow during load times but it at least it works).

ryukyus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Metal Overlord said:
Hey guys, why don't we wait for the european version to be out? It might work when it's out.
it's a no no dude just tried the european version it does the same thing on my r4 so fuck it

BastarB

Trophies
XP
Country
Just a little info to all CycloDS users. Team Cyclops posted the following info at their forum:

"Hey guys, thought I'd better stop by and comment on this..
I'd like to apologise that its taken us so long to provide a fix for this game. We've been quite busy with other research recently, but are now back to working on regular firmware updates. Star Wars has been fixed in the current development build and v1.5 final is forthcoming"

So once again Team Cyclops has great support as always^^
When he says "other research" he means the research about the CycloDS and DSi

http://www.teamcyclops.com/forum/showthrea...85379#post85379

Have a nice day everyone^^

Sabri23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Pleas Help Me ! i am a great star wars fan but i cant pass the black screen , is there any fix for this game ... i realy need it help
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

open6l

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sabri23 said:
Pleas Help Me ! i am a great star wars fan but i cant pass the black screen , is there any fix for this game ... i realy need it help
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

I ended up buying an AceKard 2.1 and that fixed my problem
smile.gif
I liked the R4 but for $12 I couldn't pass up on the AK2 (and star wars works on that one).

cyrilb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, for the people who manage to play this game (M3 Real, Acekard 2.1, or SuperCard...):
How do you save your games?

I recently bought an M3 DS Real for my son so he could play the Clone Wars (since it wouldn't work on the R4), and playing seems to work fine, but we don't find how to save a game.
And none of the Clone Wars game reviews anywhere talk about when we can save. End of levels? Autosave all the time? We just always start back at the beginning, even if we select one of the 3 game saves ("Sodowan", "Empty Save"...).

I also tried the M3 DS Real's Real Time Save (RTS) function, but it doesn't really works reliably. Even when we get all the way back into play mode and try to load our prev game, we get a frozen game most of the times.
Let me know if you manage to save your games and how. Thanks!

- Cyril.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...