And who is the pedo on the box?

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wasn't this out in German but called something else?

Weird that you wait for one Incredible Machine style game and two come are around. The other is Mechanic Master, it looks better but this should tie me over.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Noodleworks Inc. said:
Is this definetly in English?
blink.gif

And who is the pedo on the box?

Yes, it does have English. You really wouldn't be able to play it very well if it didn't because the Professor tells you what needs to happen in the puzzle for you to solve it.

I'm officially addicted to this game. THIS is how to use the touchscreen without making it seem like a gimmick or just tacked-on or forced. This basically IS Incredible Machine. As you play through it, more gadgets become available to use, so don't judge it by the first few puzzles. I've played it for over an hour now and I'm at only 15% into the puzzles. Me likey very much! it's pretty much exactly what I envisioned a TIM game for the DS to be. WOOT!

P

pasc

I like it, it is a bit hard to grab some parts, but whatever, I love this and will like mechanic master hopefully aswell. (woot !)

EDIT: I'm having trouble with the experiment in which I only got a wall and should have a ballon pop over a bellow to be able to have a bowling ball roll down and move a crate, any ideas ?

concealed identi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This game is really fun. I don't like the action experiments very much, though; I would've been happy with just the puzzles.

That being said, for as much as I call people dumbasses on this forum, I can't get past Experiment 10 in Puzzle Mode, where you have to move the domino to extinguish the candle and knock the weight into the green zone...I just can't figure out how to get the weight in there (I always knock it the other way and can't figure out how to knock it to the left).

deathfisaro

Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
The game is really fun and addicting. I'm at Puzzle mode 75, while the earlier puzzles can be solved in creative ways, the later ones have obvious "right answer." (But you can still manage to save a couple pieces.)

Some stages are badly designed, even if you get the concept nailed, one part placed one pixel off can cause your system to miserably fail. (And moving it by a single pixel solves the system.)

I haven't tried Action mode yet, but I assume there'll be about 50 levels in action mode. (If Puzzle mode goes up to 100)

I wish there'll be harder levels later on, as current chapter is still easy.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: But you said pine apple...