DS #2155: Clever! Das Spiel das Wissen schafft (Germany)

JPH

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
According to Scene rules, this game is possibly a nuke. Clever-Das_Spiel_das_Wissen_schafft_EUR_GERMAN_NDS-SQUiRE is improper, because of the double region tag.

bluebright said:
Alright JPH, let's see you get screenshots for THIS release.

Never challenge me at finding screenshots!
biggrin.gif

CleverScreenshot1.png

CleverScreenshot2.png

CleverScreenshot3.png

I used a DS emulator to play the game and get those screenshots - I got a "Perfekt" score on one level and I can't even read the language
nyanya.gif

AndreXL

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
JPH said:
According to Scene rules, this game is possibly a nuke. Clever-Das_Spiel_das_Wissen_schafft_EUR_GERMAN_NDS-SQUiRE is improper, because of the double region tag.

bluebright said:

biggrin.gif

CleverScreenshot1.png

CleverScreenshot2.png

CleverScreenshot3.png

I used a DS emulator to play the game and get those screenshots - I got a "Perfekt" score on one level and I can't even read the language
nyanya.gif
So clever huh
biggrin.gif

kemosabe

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
JPH said:

bluebright said:

biggrin.gif

CleverScreenshot1.png

CleverScreenshot2.png

CleverScreenshot3.png

nyanya.gif
the level you completed was the first tutorial level.
you complete it by touching each icon
rolleyes.gif

but even if you dont speak german its very playable.
its like "the incredible machine" for pc

opcode32

powerh8er par excellence
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
JPH said:

Please show me official handheld-scene rules for dirname tagging that make this a nuke. There ain't such rules, so please stop talking out of your ass.

JPH

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
opcode32 said:
JPH said:

Please show me official handheld-scene rules for dirname tagging that make this a nuke. There ain't such rules, so please stop talking out of your ass.

That's what came from Triforce.
Triforce is very knowledgeable about the NDS Scene and it's "rules" (he undoubtedly knows much more than you do).

You don't have to be such a prick, now do you?

Have a good day and don't for get to take your Midol!
smile.gif

P

pasc

This game is great ! it is a incredible machine clone ! Too bad it hasn't got a level editor ;(. This will be my most played game for now ^^ Happy !

P

pasc

the creators of the incredible machine made a handy version last year... so where is the DS version ? This proofs it is entirely possible. :'(

Ah and JPH why don't you change the Genre to "physical puzzle solving" ?

opcode32

powerh8er par excellence
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
JPH said:
opcode32 said:
JPH said:

That's what came from Triforce.
Triforce is very knowledgeable about the NDS Scene and it's "rules" (he undoubtedly knows much more than you do).

You don't have to be such a prick, now do you?

Have a good day and don't for get to take your Midol!
smile.gif

Ok, i dunno what all this has to do about supposedly existing "nds scene dirname rules", which just do not exist. So yeah, even if that Triforce guy knows more about the DS scene then me (lol), that still doesn't make what JPH wrote less bullshit. I'm sorry, but all these pretending to be elite guys who obviously have no clue just make me angry.

P.S. Even if some set of rules existed, the fact that SQUiRE never has signed anything would mean they don't have to follow anything.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    I can't believe you got me with that
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I haven't been gaming for such a long time. Been mostly busy with sleep, hardware tinkering and checking GBAtemp frequently.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hope you've had a good morning.
    It's going alright thanks :) I know what you mean with gaming time. It's precious where I can get it these days.
    +1
    I think that's why I focus on just enjoying single player experiences that aren't too competitive
    How are you doing?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    There's also this thing where I'm hyperfocused at night and cannot get to sleep.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I'm doing alright, thanks.
    +1
    That must be rough. Productive I'm sure but hard to balance with daily life
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Indeed. I've been working on getting this Infecutus chip to work on my PS2. But after soldering, I realised that a plastic piece was missing from the power ribbon cable to the power and eject buttons.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Now I could go with soldering the contacts from the cable to the connector on the mobo, but doesn't sound like a good permanent solution.
    Man, that's beyond my brain :rofl: I'm no good with hardware for now. I'd like to get into hardmods in future though
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Maybe start practice soldering. Get a cheap-ass soldering iron and follow some good YouTube tutorials.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Least my experience has gotten better than over a decade ago. My iron would constantly bump into components and break them.
    Sounds good. I actually did soldering but like 16 years ago for school so uuuuh probably rusty haha
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Same here. I did soldering at school from a teacher who I honestly liked since he had plenty of good electronics experience.
    +1
    I wish I could play chess well
    +1
    Useless but a true art
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I had a friend who had a glass chess set for their birthday.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was like all clear and fancy. Tbf I'm not too experienced with chess, but would like to learn someday.
    That sounds really cool
    I know the basics but no strategy at all :rofl:
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: I know the basics but no strategy at all :rofl: