DS #2731: FIFA 09 (Europe)

Olorin1315

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
I seem to have a small problem with the online matches...

It doesn't seem to lag that much, the motion is quite fluid, but the response is late...
When I steal the ball pushing "B", the player immediately passes the ball (or at least he tries to), even though I've stopped pushing the button.
r0llik said:
doesnt work on my M3 DS Simply
frown.gif
((
I also have an M3 Simply (FW1.14) and it works just fine... No need for ARM7 patch or anything...

Cimi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I have found an annoying bug:
1) Update the game to 9-9-2008
2) Start manager/coach mode

Every time you exit the manager/coach mode you'll lose your formation, I mean the next time you'll continue you could have a defensor or a goalkeeper instead attackers. Everything is totally messed up. Had this bug with Milan AC, even resetting the whole savegame occurs in the same bug. If you don't update the game everything is fine

DJ Hobo

Trophies
XP
Country
Cimi said:
I have found an annoying bug:
1) Update the game to 9-9-2008
2) Start manager/coach mode

Every time you exit the manager/coach mode you'll lose your formation, I mean the next time you'll continue you could have a defensor or a goalkeeper instead attackers. Everything is totally messed up. Had this bug with Milan AC, even resetting the whole savegame occurs in the same bug. If you don't update the game everything is fine

Heh yeah, I was getting the same thing with Hull in manager mode, except I didn't start the mode after updating, I started the manager mode before updating. I thought it was just my imagination, as if I was screwing up my formation myself or something.. Makes me feel better that I'm not the only one.

GameSoul

youtube.com/variantdevil
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm using M3 Simply latest firmware and it works fine. Are there gameplay rules somewhere in this game? I don't know the rules of soccer/football.

Loop

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Olorin1315 said:
I seem to have a small problem with the online matches...

It doesn't seem to lag that much, the motion is quite fluid, but the response is late...
When I steal the ball pushing "B", the player immediately passes the ball (or at least he tries to), even though I've stopped pushing the button.

What HAVE they done to the online mode!?!?!?!
I just tried going back to FIFA 08 and the online mode seems WAY more responsive than FIFA 09!!
Serious lag between pressing a button and passing, shooting or changing direction.
Also when running down the wing for a cross, my player won't stop in time & just runs right over the touchline.

Very annoying.
hate2.gif

edit: after playing a couple of games on 'wifi night', while there is still worse lag than on FIFA 08 online
it seems to differ a lot depending on your opponents connection

marttran

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can you give a link to a save file for fifa 09 too because i can't seem to get it working on m3 ds real

Posts merged

can you give a link to a save file for fifa 09 too because i can't seem to get it working on m3 ds real

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm doing fine, and you?
    +1
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    Im gonna see if I can find a ps4 to buy
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    now that firm ware 11 supposedly is exploitable
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you see the fallout series
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea is pretty good
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    an elder scrolls movie or show would be cool, but which elder scrolls game would it be based on?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    oh who am i kidding it'd be skyrim
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    but,since they're only a few years apart, a morrowind + oblivion series would also be cool
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Taco Saturday
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Uhh, It's 🌯 Saturday dude. :) js
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nope that for tomorrow, cinco de mayo, today is bbq chicken on the grill.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Juan's new years I forgot
    +2
    :hrth::toot::grog::grog::grog::bow: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me :bow::grog::grog::toot::hrth:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    One day away from Juan's birthday
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only if you send him feet
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Happy birthday!
    +1
    Thank You :D
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    heh I got a guy who created an account just yesterday asking me where to find mig switch roms
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    too much FBI watching this website to answer that kind of question lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Has the mig switch found loopholes without requiring game keys?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @AncientBoi, happy birthday
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @AncientBoi, happy birthday