DS #2640: Lock's Quest (USA)

Torte

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
It's times like these you wish you didn't have a full-time job and have to train for a freakin' marathon.

JeppeFah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi!
Anybody got a a saving problem? When i played it unpatched and everything the save wasent just there when i started it for the secund time. And when i try the Arm7 fix is says that "Cannot read data, please turn off the power, and reinsert the ds card". Anybody have any suggestions? I'd really like to play this game:)

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some really good ideas here. I wasn't sure what to expect with the game. I knew there was a Tower Defense thing going on, but it's much more. I love the micro games involved with combat and repair -- really cool touches. Not a fan of the GBA graphics, but that's no biggie. Pretty fun so far.

JPdensetsu

Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
Taiwan
Thanks Dominik93 for the better boxart
biggrin.gif

XeroRestraint

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Very fun game so far ... played through Day 50-something so far and the only negative I can report is how EASY the game is. More challenge would be nice, or at least, adjustable difficulty levels.

kingBLAOW

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
JeppeFah said:
Hi!
Anybody got a a saving problem? When i played it unpatched and everything the save wasent just there when i started it for the secund time. And when i try the Arm7 fix is says that "Cannot read data, please turn off the power, and reinsert the ds card". Anybody have any suggestions? I'd really like to play this game:)

I have the exact same problem.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Interesting. The macphone +2