DS #2640: Lock's Quest (USA)

Komojo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gilrad said:
Yanno, I think this is the game that an old friend of mine was working on...

Like, he graduated from Digipen, and told me he was working for the same group that made Drawn to Life (funny story, most of the Digipen students working on that were actually short-term internships, but they made themselves so important to the development of the game they stayed until the game was finished).

If anybody is close to finishing the game, check to see if there is a 'Fischer' somewhere in the credits, around the programming sections.

That was me (my coworker just sent me a link to this post.) And no, this is not the game I'm working on, that one's still unannounced. Also, you can go to the credits from the title screen.

G

Gilrad

Komojo said:
Gilrad said:

Like, he graduated from Digipen, and told me he was working for the same group that made Drawn to Life (funny story, most of the Digipen students working on that were actually short-term internships, but they made themselves so important to the development of the game they stayed until the game was finished).

If anybody is close to finishing the game, check to see if there is a 'Fischer' somewhere in the credits, around the programming sections.

That was me (my coworker just sent me a link to this post.) And no, this is not the game I'm working on, that one's still unannounced. Also, you can go to the credits from the title screen.

Ah, well still looks like an interesting game, and I'm still keeping an ear out for your little gem
smile.gif

Ferrariman

Hip-Flop and cRap
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Komojo said:
Gilrad said:

You aren't against piracy? Dont you want monies?

EDIT:ROMG THIS GAME LIKES CAPS

Seraph

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
sidneyyoung said:
Fakie! said:
It doesn't work very well on an Acekard 2. It was kinda slooowwww. Thank god I also have a DSTT, it worked perfectly on it. And about the game, I haven't played that much but I've gotta say it's pretty good so far. I love the art design, just as I liked Drawn to Life's art design. So colorful and original, just love it.

Yeh the DSTT certainly runs games really well on almost any mem card. But because of the blatant 'menuizm' on these boards the actual running of games is not important so crappy flash carts like AK2 get massively over-rated.
Well if you're saying the AK2 is crappy because of that, don't buy a crappy microSD then the flashcart isn't crappy anymore? I'd say even getting an iTouchDS would be better than the DSTT.

Looks like I might play this. Was looking forward to it and now ToV and IU have lost my interest. Main character always remined me of Isaac from Golden Sun in some screenshots for some reason...

Ferrariman

Hip-Flop and cRap
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
sidneyyoung said:
Fakie! said:
It doesn't work very well on an Acekard 2. It was kinda slooowwww. Thank god I also have a DSTT, it worked perfectly on it. And about the game, I haven't played that much but I've gotta say it's pretty good so far. I love the art design, just as I liked Drawn to Life's art design. So colorful and original, just love it.

Yeh the DSTT certainly runs games really well on almost any mem card. But because of the blatant 'menuizm' on these boards the actual running of games is not important so crappy flash carts like AK2 get massively over-rated.
Have you even used an Acekard 2?

nappy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Anyone else get an error saying "Cannot read data. Please turn off the power and reinsert the DS card" using an M3 Simply 1.14?

Ferrariman

Hip-Flop and cRap
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
nappy said:
Anyone else get an error saying "Cannot read data. Please turn off the power and reinsert the DS card" using an M3 Simply 1.14?
Knowing that the M3 Simply is a clone of the R4, I think you might have to do an Arm7 patch.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up