DS #2596: N+ (USA)

manaphy4ever

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
this game is very nice and levels are very excellent not like Inazuma Eleven because that game is the best on japan this month will be on america will be this game of the month and one thing commando steeldisaster when its come it's been released on gamefaqs i read on 25 august and now its 27 august we have to wait until they dump it

GuardianHX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It's not as good as I expected it to be, but it's still very fun. :3

This game feels a bit "heavier" then the PC version, when you die the limbs fall REALLY fast and his body doesn't flop around as much as it used to. Looks like they ripped out half of the animation level to the physics and dumbed down the body's collision (It hits the ground and stays there, no bouncing or flailing around anymore. ;-;)

Also, it's super easy so far. The PC version was very frustrating (Yet fun), and this is just... Simplistic. ;-;

Oh well, I still enjoy it alot.

Note:
For those of you who haven't played any other version of N+, go try N for the PC (Or Mac) to get a feel for why we all love it. :)

Prime

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
300megs said:
I picked up a card a gamestop ages ago with codes to unlock 25 levels for both the DS and the PSP versions of the game i found the card moments ago and why not share.

input in the unlockables screen:

DS: Hold down the L and R shoulder buttons, then input A-B-A-B-A-A-B

PSP: Hold down the L and R shoulder buttons, then input X-O-X-O-X-X-O

on the ds the b button takes you back to the main menu
wink.gif
no way of entering the code on the screen.

incognito54

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The game feels a bit dumbed down when compared to the PC version, but it's still fun.
But the music SUCKS! The worst music I ever heard in a game!
The Game Music Composers Guild should ban Greg Fox (5Limbs), Monster Knia (CMP Studios) and Simbolik (Simbolik Music).

Icey

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I love the music. haha. Seriously. I'm not afraid to go against the mob of people who dislike it, I really enjoy it. And I've been waiting forever so MOTHERFUCKING YeZ N+ IZ FINALLAY HEERE! Ok, I'm calm. Time to play, byez.

B-Blue

slut
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Antarctica
bunnybreaker said:
Can anyone else confirm/deny that completing the tutorial does not unlock the red ninja even though it says it does?

I unlocked the red ninja by playing the tutorial. If you want to choose it, go to options, and you'll see two colors red and black (maybe more). Choose red for a red ninja
ph34r.gif

Truliche

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ecuador
Prime said:
300megs said:
I picked up a card a gamestop ages ago with codes to unlock 25 levels for both the DS and the PSP versions of the game i found the card moments ago and why not share.

input in the unlockables screen:

DS: Hold down the L and R shoulder buttons, then input A-B-A-B-A-A-B

PSP: Hold down the L and R shoulder buttons, then input X-O-X-O-X-X-O

on the ds the b button takes you back to the main menu
wink.gif
no way of entering the code on the screen.

Well, what do you think L+R is for? Genius.

Anyways, the code works but all it does it expand the unlockables menu, also I don't get what those map packs are, I unlocked coop map pack and yet I still have 103 levels which I already had since I first booted up the game.

Also how do you select the extra music and the additional animations and stuff?

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I never realized what the big deal was for the Flash original, and even after playing this I still don't. It's a flash game that people can waste money on. What's the big deal?

.TakaM

.II
Trophies
Website
takam.wordpress.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
Gaisuto said:
I never realized what the big deal was for the Flash original, and even after playing this I still don't. It's a flash game that people can waste money on. What's the big deal?
the liquid smooth gameplay

I'll be buying this game
smile.gif

Tele-Pet

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been a fan of this game, as well other physics based games, for a while. N was initially developed by a small team of, I think, about two people. If you go over to MetaNet you'll quickly see the dedication they put into making games (they're currently working on a robot physics-based game!). That's why I spent the money today to pick up N+. This is the kind of thing that's worth supporting.

That said, after playing through the first few levels, something feels amiss. It feels smaller. The pixels feel blocky compared to the crispness that was N on my Macintosh many years ago. I still think it's way, way above average for a DS release though, and I'm looking forward to playing and testing the DS version a bit more.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-