Antarctica
Icon:
2395.png

LagunaCid

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Looks like the best summer blockbuster for the DS this year! Can't wait until it finishes downloading!

Tenkaichi

Trophies
Website
www.livejournal.com
XP
Country
United States
Sir VG said:
B-Blue said:

If it's made in Florida or Mexico, I'm taking this game back. I don't care to suffer salmonella.

rofl2.gif

I think I was waiting for that response. In any case, they're supposed to be OK now... Chipotle has their mild salsa back which is completely made of wonderful tomatoes.
smile.gif

Curley5959

CCC Member!
Trophies
Website
www.holidaygamerz.zoomshare.com
XP
Country
Incomplete said:
anyone care to elaborate on the story? i want to see if this is worth the download.
Ok, It begins when you are the apprentice to a french restaurant.. You must undergo a quick cooking test, Its really easy.. And you become a cook.. Step by Step Guide all the way.. Every chapter you must cook a number of things for a certain customer/s.. You get to use a knife, skewer, spoon, beater, sald bowl, cake tin, hot plates, season foods, fry pan, pot, oven, baking tin and must cook a number of ingredients with the provided technique/ equipment..

I think its really good for a short game that nobody knew was coming out.. Its not as bad as its cover..

ITS WELL WORTH A TRY!!
tongue.gif

Cermage

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Curley5959 said:
Incomplete said:
anyone care to elaborate on the story? i want to see if this is worth the download.
Ok, It begins when you are the apprentice to a french restaurant.. You must undergo a quick cooking test, Its really easy.. And you become a cook.. Step by Step Guide all the way.. Every chapter you must cook a number of things for a certain customer/s.. You get to use a knife, skewer, spoon, beater, sald bowl, cake tin, hot plates, season foods, fry pan, pot, oven, baking tin and must cook a number of ingredients with the provided technique/ equipment..

I think its really good for a short game that nobody knew was coming out.. Its not as bad as its cover..

ITS WELL WORTH A TRY!!
tongue.gif

Thanks for that, imma dl now. i just have to wait an awesome 1/2 hour due to crappy australian internets zzzZZZZzzzzZZZzz

NYCvinster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the info Curley. I was planning to ignore this one, but since it sounds like a story driven Cooking Mama, I'll give it a chance. I just hope the french chefs don't stare at me with fire-burning eyes if I don't chop fast enough.

Hardcore Gamer

Trophies
XP
Country
If you like Cooking Mama, you'll love this. It adds a story and more stuff to do. You're a trainee chef in a French restaurant so you're making a load of poncy sounding meals. I've finished the first 5 missions, one included a food critic coming to give the restaurant a star. Only burnt the food once so far, there's a bin to throw the overcooked stuff in, left the hob on too long, since then I've just turned the hob off once the frenchman gives me the tick to say it's cooked.

Fun game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Prowl was the autobots inside man... lol