DS #2390: Mega Man Star Force 2 Zerker X Ninja (USA)

xshinox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Infinity-X said:
lol I hacked it to have japanese voices on my game
yaynds.gif
i too would like to know how you did this. did you use ds lazy and if so, which files did you swap/add in for voices?

also, on gamefaqs, they said that capcom removed the voices for the american version...

T-hug

Always like this.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
On M3 Simply with latest fw (1.14) this game works ok until you go into the first battle of the game (training) then it white screens.
I'm gonna try it on M3 Real.

[-EDIT-]

Same problem with M3 Real running latest fw.
Annoying.

[-EDIT2-]

Same problem with Sakura FW.

frown.gif

[-EDIT3-]

Tried arm7 fix using NSMB as donar ROM, same problem.
Gonna download it again but I got it from source so it's very strange this.

[-EDIT4-]
New download is working fine now, very strange (damn you kiczek!).
Note to self: DOWNLOAD AGAIN BEFORE TRYING ALL THE OTHER SHIT!!!

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Thug4L1f3 said:
On M3 Simply with latest fw (1.14) this game works ok until you go into the first battle of the game (training) then it white screens.
I'm gonna try it on M3 Real.

[-EDIT-]

Same problem with M3 Real running latest fw.
Annoying.

[-EDIT2-]

Same problem with Sakura FW.

frown.gif
works fine for me on m3sakura.(zerker/saurian version)

youkai, there are 2 versions right now.
zerker/saurian and zerker/ninja.
in zerker/saurian you can get a fire elemented dinosaur form, while in zerker/ninja you can get a wood elemented ninja form.
both also have a zerker version included, in which you have a silver swordfighter form available.
somewhere along the storyline you can probably merge with the other form of your version(so in zerker/saurian you'd have a swordfighting dinosaur form)

bunnybreaker

Trophies
Website
devlkore.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Is this worth playing if the previous games (starforce AND battle network, as they are the same) bored the shit out of me? I really like the battle system, but I wish someone would nuke Lan and his town. I was playing Starforce until the story started to grate me so much I had to stop playing, so, this any less "story-driven", cuz that'd rock!?

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
bunnybreaker said:
Is this worth playing if the previous games (starforce AND battle network, as they are the same) bored the shit out of me? I really like the battle system, but I wish someone would nuke Lan and his town. I was playing Starforce until the story started to grate me so much I had to stop playing, so, this any less "story-driven", cuz that'd rock!?
megaman battle network/starforce -story=nothing

bunnybreaker

Trophies
Website
devlkore.deviantart.com
XP
Country
thedicemaster said:
bunnybreaker said:
megaman battle network/starforce -story=nothing

Maybe to you, but for me, Battle Network/Starforce - Story = Perfect. I hate all the fucking whiney kids and their lame issues, I just want to battle stuff, the story is so boring and told as if to a 6 years old.

m3rox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jagviper said:
Anybody Having Troubles Saving/Anybody get it to work on M3 Perfect/Lite?

What settings did you use?

I tried with Soft Reset + Force R/W and it froze up on me when saving. I've got the regular M3 Perfect MiniSD (not the lite).

Edit: Ok, I got it to work fine.

I updated the Game Manager to 36a, and updated my firmware to 35.

http://www.linfoxdomain.com

Buttsex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
okay when I try to play this, it says "Could not access the data. Turn the power off and reinsert the game card"
and that is in game, its not an r4 message, its in like the text box they use in the game

Im using an r4 II

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, https://youtu.be/KaMSXIRReOo?si=2hRoijJtiwPUHXk5