DS #2360: LOL (USA)

ImpulsE69

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So...I am going to assume that after all this time, the DS Wifi isn't what it's cracked up to be. Otherwise, I don't get why no games support it. Do developers honestly believe everyone lives in crowded towns full of people with DS with nothing better to do than sit on a park bench and walk by another group of people all on their DS? It may be that way in other countries...but it isn't that way in the US.

Sinkhead

yay p1ngpong.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
irpacynot said:
Okay, no one has yet to say it, but we all know we want to...

If they make a sequel, will it be called ROFL?
wacko.gif
Actually, about 3 people have said it
rolleyes.gif

I would try this but I lent me flashcart to my brother
frown.gif

D

Deleted User

This looks like a complete waste of time. So you draw pictures and vote on the one you like most. How fun.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
blahman said:
Rayder said:
The "multi-player only" deal is a showstopper for me. Lack of WiFi probably killed it for anyone who MIGHT have liked it.

I a single-player type dude myself.

Rayder has no friends
frown.gif

jk
tongue.gif

Well, being 40, I have no friends with a DS. They all think they're above playing videogames.....those poor misguided souls.......

ECJanga

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
QUESTION!

Yes, it's Multi-Player only, but is it only Multi-Card or Download Play? 'Cause if it's Download Play, I'll be a very happy boy right now!
yaynds.gif

BadAnimal

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Only one cart is needed.

Here is the official website.

"Up to 4 people can enjoy LOL by using DS Single-Card Download Play."

"LOL is played via Wireless DS Single-Card Download Play, which allows up to four players to enjoy the game with one LOL Game Card. There's no single player mode."

And the review on IGN.

feds4u

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This game is actually quite a lot of fun. You just need to play it with friends.

Some friends and I played this game while enjoying some fine smokable materials. Let me tell you, we had a blast. Great game for people with high creativity.

ECJanga

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
BadAnimal said:
Only one cart is needed.

Here is the official website.

"Up to 4 people can enjoy LOL by using DS Single-Card Download Play."

"LOL is played via Wireless DS Single-Card Download Play, which allows up to four players to enjoy the game with one LOL Game Card. There's no single player mode."

And the review on IGN.

Thanks! I'm getting this. Seems like a great party game to play with my friends!

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whats next, ROFLAMO! HAHAHA I AM ORIGINAL!!! WIN WIN WIN!!!

But seriously folks...

Curley5959 said:
I mean, who will play this except for at parties or kids at a footy match.. I mean... WHATS the point!!
biggrin.gif

...or a bunch of amiable 20-somethings that have just taken a hit of a South African drugs-reefer-style spliff doobie.

So happy this has been dumped! Gonna check it out tonight!

(lol, i got a flash cart, one for the wife, talked 3 friends into already getting them, and have about 6 others that are now in the market... we all sit down and play MK or Clubhouse Games or NSMBmini games for HOURS. This should be good for us
smile.gif
)

EDIT:

QUOTE(feds4u @ Jun 15 2008, 09:29 PM) This game is actually quite a lot of fun. You just need to play it with friends.

Some friends and I played this game while enjoying some fine smokable materials. Let me tell you, we had a blast. Great game for people with high creativity.

Wow, completely missed your post about this. Looks like there are a few of us on the same page
wink.gif

Kaan

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
LOL
L stands for the L in LOL
O is for the middle character in the synonym LOL
L is for the Lame joke this is

damn i wanna play this game!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    and the morning cuz school
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Although tomorrow is Labor Day which means I won't go to class which means I'll sleep well.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    is labor day different in venezuela than in america, or did time skip that far?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It must be the 1st already
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    1st of what?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    may?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh yeah it's in September
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, yea i think its different
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ok, because here it's in september, right before the fuckin school year starts
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    as to you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How do you know if the night will be good when you're asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    because i didn't say i was asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i said i was sleeping...
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    sleeping with uremum
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Even my mum slept on that uremum
  • TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands:
    yall im torn... ive been hacking away at tales of phantasia GBA (the USA version) and have so many documents of reverse engineering i've done
    I just found out that the EU version is better in literally every way, better sound quality, better lighting, and there's even a patch someone made to make the text look nicer
    Do I restart now using what i've learned on the EU version since it's a better overall experience? or do I continue with the US version since that is what ive been using, and if someone decides to play my hack, it would most likely be that version?
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @TwoSpikedHands, I'll preface this with the fact that I know nothing about the game, but, I think it depends on what your goals are. Are you trying to make a definitive version of the game? You may want to refocus your efforts on the EU version then. Or, are you trying to make a better US version? In which case, the only way to make a better US version is to keep on plugging away at that one ;)
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I'm not familiar with the technicalities of the differences between the two versions, but I'm wondering if at least some of those differences are things that you could port over to the US version in your patch without having to include copyrighted assets from the EU version
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: I'm not familiar with the technicalities of the differences between the two versions, but I'm...