DS #2341: The Incredible Hulk (USA)

unrealweapon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
err. it does work on no$gba.. does not work on My M3...
hate2.gif

funem

Retro Powered..
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Makes you wonder since it dont work on so many cards and the ones it does it doesent work correctly, how many of the people who have supposedly played this have actually played it and not just gone by the screen shots ! Love it when people give honest opinions based on, well, no facts really.

solange82200

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I came on here to report that it is giving me the same save error message on my Cyclo DS. I'm shocked, I've never had this happen on my Cyclo DS. I'm glad I'm not the only one though.

NYCvinster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does not work on CycloDS or TopToy
The save data could not be accessed. Please turn the power off and reinsert the DS card

SleepingDragon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since it's worked on so few carts, it almost makes you wonder if this is not an accident. Maybe it's a deliberate attempt at license protection or anti-pirating.

C3NTY64

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.radio-ninty.co.uk
XP
Country
Doesn't work on EZV or CycloDS or R4 works fine on the AceKard RPG using the onboard memory. The game isn't as awful as people are making out but it's a far cry from being worth a firmware upgrade.

CorruptJon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SleepingDragon said:
Since it's worked on so few carts, it almost makes you wonder if this is not an accident. Maybe it's a deliberate attempt at license protection or anti-pirating.
Even if it was, it would be eventually fixed on most supported flash carts in a matter of days.

xdarkx

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't think it's worth the trouble in trying to get the game to work on any flashcard, since I found the gameplay to be really crappy.

HeatMan Advance

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So every person that claimed they played were full of it? We just had alleged working cards debunked by people who are using the newest version of those same cards and still couldn't run it?

It seems the only thing it works on is no$. I guess I'll download that and try just to see how it is, but I'll still wait for firmware updates for a more authentic experience before I pass judgment.

Edit: ^For Curley, it doesn't work with R4 on the newest 1.18 firmware. Wait for a firmware update before trying it or you'll just get a save error screen.

2nd Edit: Ok now this is just getting ridiculous. I just downloaded the latest no$gba and I get the same screen with the message -

image.php

Was there anyone who actually played this rom or did we really just have a bandwagon of people that(sadly) made this all up.

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
HeatMan Advance said:
So every person that claimed they played were full of it? We just had alleged working cards debunked by people who are using the newest version of those same cards and still couldn't run it?

QUOTE(amiga @ Jun 7 2008, 02:36 PM) I played it and I have to say I really like it, it's funny to be able to destroy things (even if you cannot destroy everything).

It's working in a supercard sd with last version software.

JPH said it's working on SCDSOne so I guess supercards are go.

Bob Evil

The Department of Home-Made Insecurity
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thug4L1f3 said:
What setup do you have Bob as it isn't working on other Cyclos..

Firmware is v1.31, and it's a 6gb Class 4 Sandisk sdhc card ... I have an iQue DS, as opposed to a Nintendo DS, which should make no difference, but I mention it anyway ...

The game is quite shitty, and you unlock stuff very easily ... the Grey Hulk skin is practically given to you ...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pW7LwaU1xMw