I do hope it´ll get an European or USA release
yaynds.gif

SpiritBoy

Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Thug4L1f3 said:
The first game was good but overrated imo. Very shallow in terms of equipment, classes, movesets and actual strategy needed to progress through the levels.
Hopefully this game will be much deeper but atm I'm not interested as FFTactics A2 is right around the corner and it doesn't get much deeper than that!
Will check this out when the inevitable US/EUR version comes though afaik it hasn't been dated yet.

Anyone know Famitsu scores for this game? Usually a good indication of quality/progress from first game.
Seriously?
After playing Disgaea, I was AMAZED on how shallow FFTA was.

Raisingod

Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
SpiritBoy said:
Thug4L1f3 said:
The first game was good but overrated imo. Very shallow in terms of equipment, classes, movesets and actual strategy needed to progress through the levels.
Hopefully this game will be much deeper but atm I'm not interested as FFTactics A2 is right around the corner and it doesn't get much deeper than that!
Will check this out when the inevitable US/EUR version comes though afaik it hasn't been dated yet.

Anyone know Famitsu scores for this game? Usually a good indication of quality/progress from first game.
Seriously?
After playing Disgaea, I was AMAZED on how shallow FFTA was.

Disgaea was better game then FFTA but FFT was so good that every FFT games from now on will be hyped?and rightfully so) . Also FFTA wasn't shallow in compression to Disgaea it just emphasized different parts of SRPGs

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol