DS #2230: The World Ends With You (Europe)

kissifroth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yeah Harry, a save could help us a lot
smile.gif

I'm French and even if my english isn't perfect, I far prefer to play in english.
I don't know why, I really love this language!

moo422

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
dominator, xcalibur, thebobevil, thx for the heads-up on DSLazy
gbands, much thanks for the link

will give this a run at home tonight.

MagNetCZ

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
arella said:
MagNetCZ said:
Hm Day 2 and simply stuck, what to do with the damn dog, I tried running around erasing noise, touching it, blowing on it, closing the DS on it, nothing works
frown.gif

I guess it's something really simple but I just don't know what it is.

Try examining the other statue at the bus station, and the guy standing near it.
Hah, I was scanning there all the time and fighting the noise. I think there are still some bugs in this game as the hachiko thought definitely wasn't displayed before. And I was examining that particular guy pretty carefuly, since he had that talk before and all. Also it's quite hilarious I can't do something I thought of from the beginning without hearing a guy suggesting it, oh well, thanks anyway.

theprodigy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is the Europe version the same as the NA version coming out later? I want the version that is local to my region if there are any differences.

NecroSaint

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok, for us hardcore m3r black hat h8ers. i am trying to make a save file using emulator, but if someone could find a converter to make it into a .0 save file would be greatly appreciated

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
I've read this whole thread trying to find out a) what this game's about and b) if it's any good. All I've figured out is that it's an RPG of some sort and doesn't work on your X. Or yours. Or yours. Fuckit, I'm going to Gamespot
tongue.gif

Bob Evil

The Department of Home-Made Insecurity
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Psyfira, basically it's about a teenager who finds a black pin (badge) and becomes trapped in a part of Tokyo by the Reapers, who force him to do missions and participate in their games, or else he dies.

He meets a girl who teaches him how to fight, and more about the Reapers.

There's much more, but I don't want to spoilt anything.

NecroSaint

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ok, well after trying out over 7 ds emulators come to conclusion, even they cant get past the black hat incident, can someone please post up a save file from any program, r4 or wateva, i hav a converter plz or pm me for msn and send me that way

soliunasm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thebobevil said:
Psyfira, basically it's about a teenager who finds a black pin (badge) and becomes trapped in a part of Tokyo by the Reapers, who force him to do missions and participate in their games, or else he dies.

He meets a girl who teaches him how to fight, and more about the Reapers.

There's much more, but I don't want to spoilt anything.
Neku is already dead. Or don't they cover that at the beginning?
Shiki and Joshua get revived, hence the repeated days. You're still stuck. Still on Chapter 3-1 on SKS.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Completed Day 1, and just from playing that much, the game has blockbuster written all over it. Amazing production.

The touch-screen commands are kinda...well, you really have to press hard for your psyche attacks and dashes to register properly. But I think it's going to be a pretty sweet experience, all the same.

I was allowing Shiki to auto-battle while I was learning the basics, but I think it'll be a fun diversion to work both screens once I get the hang of things. Great RPG concept, though -- pins and all.

Bob Evil

The Department of Home-Made Insecurity
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
irpacynot said:
Completed Day 1, and just from playing that much, the game has blockbuster written all over it. Amazing production.

The touch-screen commands are kinda...well, you really have to press hard for your psyche attacks and dashes to register properly. But I think it's going to be a pretty sweet experience, all the same.

I was allowing Shiki to auto-battle while I was learning the basics, but I think it'll be a fun diversion to work both screens once I get the hang of things. Great RPG concept, though -- pins and all.

I found Shiki's controls less 'obvious' than Neku's ... didn't you?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 229 steam games more than I thought