DS #2107: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Rings Of Fate (USA)

Urza

hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thebobevil said:
Urza said:
Holy crap. This continued for 40 more pages?

You all seriously need to find something better to do with your time then complain about not being able to pirate one game.

We have gone beyond complaining, and are now philosophising & analysing
smile.gif
Which is futile, since almost none of you have any knowledge on the subject.

Bob Evil

The Department of Home-Made Insecurity
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Urza said:
thebobevil said:
Urza said:

You all seriously need to find something better to do with your time then complain about not being able to pirate one game.

smile.gif

Philosophising never required knowledge
wink.gif

Plus, so what if we lack certain knowledge and info? Doesn't hurt to just leave us to our ramblings, does it?

jink84

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Urza said:
thebobevil said:
Urza said:

smile.gif

I'm a philosophy major at UCLA...

Urza

hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thebobevil said:
wink.gif

Plus, so what if we lack certain knowledge and info? Doesn't hurt to just leave us to our ramblings, does it?
It does, because effectively the same baseless statements are just being repeated and any conversations about the actual game itself are being prevented.

I suppose its too late to do anything about it now, but its somewhat pathetic on your part.

archindivide

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have faith that the solution is just an r4 kernel fix that will come out in the next week, perhaps making their patching process more like the cyclods, etc.

Bob Evil

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Urza said:
thebobevil said:
wink.gif

It does, because effectively the same baseless statements are just being repeated and any conversations about the actual game itself are being prevented.

I suppose its too late to do anything about it now, but its somewhat pathetic on your part.

As a great man once said, "People do what people do."

Akotan

Mathematical!
Trophies
Website
www.viciocriativo.com
XP
Country
Brazil
this is a normal human behavior: when gotten, shouted; after calmed down, breathed in and out; a few hours later, thinking reasonably every fact...

Ops, more philosophizing...

And it is futile to chat about somethings we just don't know but we're dreamers! Maybe, who knows, someone with fully knowledge reads this huge amount of posts and get things working. (
happy.gif
)
Just let us be!

Urza

hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thebobevil said:
Urza said:
thebobevil said:
wink.gif

And I do what I do, which is insult people I feel deserve it.

Bob Evil

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Urza said:
thebobevil said:
Urza said:
thebobevil said:
wink.gif

Me too ... that's how I ended up writing for television
smile.gif

archindivide

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Urza said:
thebobevil said:
Urza said:
thebobevil said:
wink.gif

well but whats left to be said about the game, its cool, and pretty good quality and you should get it, saying stuff about the game itself is more just spoilers

ShadowStitch

Devilot's Tubtoy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Urza said:
thebobevil said:
Urza said:
thebobevil said:
wink.gif

Yay, screw the good-natured conjecture -- let's all be douchebags and get even FURTHER off topic by turning the thread into a flamewar!

...on second thought, let Urza have the honors.

trinxified

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have a HUGE feeling there won't be a firmware update that can fix R4/M3. It seems odd that it will change its software similar to CycloDS.

If ever there will be a fix for us R4 users... It would be a patched ROM or something. Not a firmware update.

OR we hope the EUR release is good to go.

archindivide

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i dont think we are actually getting any kind of solution to the problem i just hope that we will scour the interwebs until we stumble upon a fix

archindivide

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
trinxified said:
I have a HUGE feeling there won't be a firmware update that can fix R4/M3. It seems odd that it will change its software similar to CycloDS.

If ever there will be a fix for us R4 users... It would be a patched ROM or something. Not a firmware update.

OR we hope the EUR release is good to go.

it seems like it would be wiser of the r4 team to just admit they are flawed and that to satisfy their customers that they could claim that all games work smoothly on their product

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Damn I never knew this, or put 2 n 2 together- "The cover art of Metal Gear is based on a photo...