DS #2003: Pet Pals Animal Doctor (USA)

Hero-Link

Hero of Derrr
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
the cover just seems SO WRONG, SO SO SO WRONG... the right dude face is just.. argh man... his looking at the dog...

ewww just plain ewww

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
These companies need to quit with the crapware. JUST FRIGGIN' STOP IT!!!

Games like Nanostray 2 get pushed back to make room for this garbage? Jesus jumped-up Christ in a sidecar! What a complete waste of time, effort and resources!

They say it's illegal to download ROMs. I say it should be illegal to have this tripe thrown in our face constantly and have them actually expect us to even consider PAYING for it!

These companies KNOW what we really want.....a handheld Smash Brothers, F-Zero, 2D Metroid, more Resident Evil, some Tekken and Street Fighter.....the list goes on. They KNOW we want those games, but what do we get? A constant barrage of crap! Large steaming piles of it! We're starting to be buried in it. It's digital diarrhea and they need to stop coating us with it.

I'm sorry for the rant, but this shovelware is really starting to grate on my nerves. I had to vent or I was going to explode.

Talaria

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
Man, I hate big releases like these they're always slowing down the server. Grrrr i could just eat someone's pet. They need to stop making these great games so we can get on with our lives.

Regiiko

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
These companies need to quit with the crapware. JUST FRIGGIN' STOP IT!!!

Games like Nanostray 2 get pushed back to make room for this garbage? Jesus jumped-up Christ in a sidecar! What a complete waste of time, effort and resources!

They say it's illegal to download ROMs. I say it should be illegal to have this tripe thrown in our face constantly and have them actually expect us to even consider PAYING for it!

These companies KNOW what we really want.....a handheld Smash Brothers, F-Zero, 2D Metroid, more Resident Evil, some Tekken and Street Fighter.....the list goes on. They KNOW we want those games, but what do we get? A constant barrage of crap! Large steaming piles of it! We're starting to be buried in it. It's digital diarrhea and they need to stop coating us with it.

I'm sorry for the rant, but this shovelware is really starting to grate on my nerves. I had to vent or I was going to explode.

Seconded.

Your post sums up exactly why I stop visiting GBATemp; simply because the companies are peddling shit like this.

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States

As long as there are twelve year old girls with a Nintendo DS, sadly, they'll never stop.
icon3.gif

JimmyJangles

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Games like Nanostray 2 get pushed back to make room for this garbage? Jesus jumped-up Christ in a sidecar! What a complete waste of time, effort and resources!

They say it's illegal to download ROMs. I say it should be illegal to have this tripe thrown in our face constantly and have them actually expect us to even consider PAYING for it!

These companies KNOW what we really want.....a handheld Smash Brothers, F-Zero, 2D Metroid, more Resident Evil, some Tekken and Street Fighter.....the list goes on. They KNOW we want those games, but what do we get? A constant barrage of crap! Large steaming piles of it! We're starting to be buried in it. It's digital diarrhea and they need to stop coating us with it.

I'm sorry for the rant, but this shovelware is really starting to grate on my nerves. I had to vent or I was going to explode.

Seconded.

Your post sums up exactly why I stop visiting GBATemp; simply because the companies are peddling shit like this.

What does GBATemp have to do with anything?

But anyway, how many Pets, Petz, Animalz, etc etc etc etc are we up to now? This is ridiculous, it's like 1 or 2 a week at least. The biggest tragedy is that now we have to stare at this horrid boxart and not something good like Prof. Layton (unless there's some way to choose which game shows up when we visit the site.)

While the DS is one of my favorite systems, I just can't help but feel at least a little ashamed to own one every time crap like this comes out. No doubt it would be the same thing if I had a Wii, which I don't mostly for this very reason.

canli

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
For me there's only one pet good game and it's Nintendogs.. The others are all shovelwares.
When I see Nintendogs being on a 256 mb cartridge. Nintendo CAN do a 1 gb other Nintendogs game much beautiful + with more dogs and more fun.. but they prefer see their sales and doing nothing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-