DS #2000: Puppy Palace (USA)

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What's annoying at this point for me is that I can't seem to spot these at my normal sites for getting ROMs. I collect them in packs of 50 and these last two releases were the next pack.

sigh.....I guess I'll just have to wait until tomorrow.

SkH

Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
Hey, oh, well I thnik it's a good game...

Because the Animal Resort (orwhat) was so good.

So then I think all these Pet-Games are good!
wink.gif

Talaria

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
Susprisingly the game isn't that bad. I reccommend it to all you animal lovers out there who have hoarded in private the last 400 animalz related DS games.
grog.gif

Edit: Gah, i thought i was on 199 posts so i this would've been my 200th post in the the 2000th release which would've been a nice milestone. But somehow I posted my 200th post with out realising it.
cry.gif
cry.gif
:'(

Jdbye

Always Remember 30/07/08
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
There are so many pet sims that the chance it would be one was larger than the chance it would be any popular video game franchise or even any good game.
I wonder who buys this crap. Little girls probably.

shadow_14

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm tired of this shovelware shit! Nintendo should do something about this,its running their consoles =/ (okay,not really, but it's enough...)

El-ahrairah

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And the drought continues. :'(

Shovelware en masse isn't a new thing for nintendo. The Seal of Quality has always been a joke.

cutterjohn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wuav..... this does so much NOT deserve release number 2000.....
We are getting bombed with these crappy Catz Dogz and Horsez games like hell
frown.gif

All the pet simulation games should be nuked and listed under a single release number... That should decrease the overall number of releases by about 1500...

zif said:
shovelware always drifts to the most popular system. look at how much crap was on the ps2 and not the gamecubeWell, the GC never really got ANYTHING interesting that wasn't made by Nintendo. The GC was a day late and a dollar short as far as gaining market share and decent 3rd party support.

ViRGE
Sure it will. A DS replacement is at least a year and a half away (Christmas '09). I'm sure there will be 1000 new releases between now and 2011 or so when development stops.
You never know, Nintendo could sit on the DS for a decade like they did with the original GB, but I guess that it'll all come down to what Sony will do for a new handheld, or less likely some 3rd party upstart...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv6RbEOlqRo