DS #1779: Yu-Gi-Oh! World Championship 2008 (USA)

garrbbage

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
^ i got a similar problem. so far when i was playin the game, any time i see command knight my game completely freezes. i have an r4, untrimmed rom. anyone know wat the problem can be??

Gene98

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
You didn't understand his question.

There are HUGE changes in singleplayer. Mass of new modes, actual words(not just menus), a lot of fun stuff to find, etc

But multiplayer is still the same, only with tag battle. And new cards/ban lists.

EM0rox

Trophies
Website
www.emogame.com
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know where in the save file I can look how many times I've beaten each person in duel world? (In the actual .sav file) I'm trying to get tournament 3 unlocked, I've beaten 20 level 2 duelists and I've beat level 1 and 2 of the tournament 5 times each now, but level 3 still isn't unlocked. Trying to find out why so I can get the pack for beating level 3 tournament 5 times...

(I currently have 38 packs and the decks in my store...)

To the guy asking, how could there be changes in gameplay? The card game IS the gameplay so unless you're expecting them to change the "rules of the game", the gameplay will never change... 2008 is worth it from 2007 though, I have over 100 hours in 2008 and over 200 in 2007.

Bald1z

Trophies
XP
Country
azn1111 said:
does anybody else have a problem with the game freezing when trying to tribute?
i use the r4
the rom isn't trimmed
no i have not had this problem try updating the r4 firmware to 1,18

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Prowl was the autobots inside man... lol