Szyslak

Nudibranch Lover
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Nice. Always up for a good platformer. I played the Japanese release for a while until I got stuck, and remember it being a pretty good Megaman. Much better than the first ZX.

So right now, I'm playing Zelda, Castlevania (PSP), and MegaMan. What decade is this again?

braulio09

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I get black screens, also.

I'm using an M3 Perfect with v35, I'm also using the lates GM. I've tried armfix, Softreset + 4xDMA Speed + Trim, Safe mode, and No Softreset + 1xDMA Speed + No trim

cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif

halp

NKZero

Trophies
XP
Country
I had the same problem with M3 Perfect CF.

It works with 1xdma force r/w and soft reset, but when you play with grey and arrive to the boss room (when you ran from Pandora, the first stage) it Freeze in the bridge
frown.gif
(just like someone says before).

Ktaro

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I haven't finished the first one cuz I got stuck finding the next boss, the navigation system was retarded it's harder finding a freaking boss than finishing the water temple in ocarina of time in like 30min...if that's even possible o.O Why can't it be like the old days when you just select who's butt you want to kick and then run to the right until you have to figure out what weapon to use on ****man.
dry.gif

shadexx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anyone have problems with Atlas model?, i cant use the touchscreen for draw the bullets direction, all the game the touchscreen works only in that stuff.
i using M3Simply

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJewzRHdH8c