cry.gif

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
lol is it really Tank Beat? Shame if so..
Been looking forward to some tank game on DS that is more strategy based, like an SRPG with tanks, grid based (forgot the name).. the cover art made me think this was it...

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
lol is it really Tank Beat?  Shame if so..
Been looking forward to some tank game on DS that is more strategy based, like an SRPG with tanks, grid based (forgot the name).. the cover art made me think this was it...

maybe upcoming Front Mission DS in 6 days be more like what u need.

Yeah I do want Front Mission but the game I thought this was is Panzer Tactics! Just saw it mentioned in another thread and remembered it from early screens that looked great a while back!
Next two months are amazing on all platforms for me (bar the wii
frown.gif
).

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I do want Front Mission but the game I thought this was is Panzer Tactics! Just saw it mentioned in another thread and remembered it from early screens that looked great a while back!
Next two months are amazing on all platforms for me (bar the wii
frown.gif
).
Not long for that one! November 5th and its out, looks very very good AND has an excellent multiplayer as well. If it works out well which everyone says it is than AW:Days of Ruin is gonna be redundant.

I think the Wii has some very good looking games for the rest of the year. RE Umbrella, Mario Galaxy, de Blob, Zack & Wiki and various others I've probably missed out.

EDIT: Oh yeah and on topic...Tank Beat 2 is due in Japan soon, I sort of liked the first but I hope they really improve a lot of stuff on it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up