DS #1512: Looney Tunes: Duck Amuck (USA)

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know when you go on an official website of something and it has a load of boring flash games on it? This title is basically that!

Some may like it, me it bored me to tears. I wanted to like this I really did but couldn't.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hadrian wasn't warioware like that though, its website I mean
I meant the ones you see on cartoon websites, like http://looneytunes.warnerbros.co.uk/ but a lot lot worse and with a lot less depth. In fact if they just made a compilation of those flash games it would've been better. The idea is good, trying to get piss Daffy Duck off but its the mini games that ruin it, theres not a fun one in there.

One of the games you basically click on a card and then deal it to either Daffy or cowboy and then repeat the same thing 7 times. Some of the "games" are more like interactive toy things. I must say the voice work is done very well and captures the humour of the Looney Tunes as does some of the animation, just that the actual gaming content is just meh.

At times it reminded me of those really lame Vtech console things you see in toy shops.

I'm sure some people will like this game, some people liked Balls of Fury so anythings possible.

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You know when you go on an official website of something and it has a load of boring flash games on it? This title is basically that!

Some may like it, me it bored me to tears. I wanted to like this I really did but couldn't.
Weird, I was looking forward to this thinking it'd be more than a regular minigame compliation. Seems I was mistaken. Oh well...

Sonicandtails

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Played it, it's really nothing special. It's about a 4/10, nothing at all stands out as good and it doesn't tell you what to do ever. The sound quality it horrid and the drawn graphics are artifact filled and jagged.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att did offer a $500gc tempting to use it for 6 months and cancel