Homebrew error-loading-directory-on-wii64-not64- and problem with SNES9x

lordalibaski

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I will tell you how I have it set up my drive is a 240gb ssd which I was using last week when I 1st started putting wii iso games onto it, now I am using a 2tb for that project and it's working fine.

I reformatted the ssd using fat32, 32k cluster, I have tried several options with the file directory this is how mine looks on the root with the games extracted inside each folder

gamcube
snes
wii64

Though when I try and open with the emulator I get the *error loading directory* for this I have tried nintendont & wii64 emulators

I have also tried with one folder the wii64-roms- with the roms inside but the error that comes up is

error loading directory usb./wii64/roms

these are the roms inside

Donald Duck - Quack Attack.z64
Looney Tunes - Duck Dodgers (E).z64
Mario Kart 64 (E) (V1.1).z64
Super Mario 64 (U).z64

the gamecube games inside are like this

Mario Kart - Double Dash!! (USA).iso

NBA Street Vol. 2 (USA).iso
Soulcalibur II (USA).iso

I have also tried SNES9x on these and all I get with this one is the drive can't be found! though changing it to the other USB the drive is found! but games will not load

Super Castlevania IV (U) [!].smc
Super Ghouls 'N Ghosts (U) [!].smc

I have no idea what I am doing here with these roms, so once again huge thanks if someone can explain it to me what I am supposed to do.

Ps I have am just going to try a different method with creating a game folder on my root drive with just the gamecube games inside another folder, then putting each game into named folders and then changing the name of the files to game.iso just found this method on youtube so going to see if it works.

Last edited by lordalibaski,

lordalibaski

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
ok

It looks like I have sorted the snes problem that's working fine my directory now looks like this

in my root of ssd - games - snes - roms - this is working now
- games - gamecube - names of games with all iso's renamed game.iso inside

The problem I am now having when opening nintendont, it's telling me *drive won't initialize* then nintendont shuts down

Yep, that method with the GameCube games worked perfectly.

Just the problem now with wii64/not64 emulators then I will be much happier.

Last edited by lordalibaski,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: See ya see ya later later