DS #1441: FIFA 08 (Europe)

Wils

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Just be thankful that the cover doesn't consist of a photo of Rooney and his dad spit-roasting an old dear.Â
wink.gif

ewww, what the hell are you talking about ?

Heh. IIRC, Wayne Rooney (the bloke on the left of the box cover) was very infamously involved in a three-in-a-bed sex session involving him, his dad and an old lady. :s

DjFIL

Trophies
Website
homepage.mac.com
XP
Country
Canada
I'm really starting to like the "arcade" control layout with auto-switch turned off. This is a really good job they did on the DS version, may not even buy the 360 version after all... ok maybe I will, the demo for it is pretty sweet.

nephdj

Trophies
XP
Country
young folks + having a-league = win for me
biggrin.gif

still missing tons of euro clubs thu
frown.gif
wanted to play as macedonia

blahman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anyone getting stuck after wifi games, when you're sending info after a match...
i get that and have to reset after every game. Using M3 Lite btw.

CannonBallZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just be thankful that the cover doesn't consist of a photo of Rooney and his dad spit-roasting an old dear. 
wink.gif

ewww, what the hell are you talking about ?

Heh. IIRC, Wayne Rooney (the bloke on the left of the box cover) was very infamously involved in a three-in-a-bed sex session involving him, his dad and an old lady. :s

ewwwww, what the hell?
rofl2.gif

P

pasc

Yeah, it is a very good game (EA did something ^^). The only thing I would wish would be a camera perspective that always switches behind your active player, but that is really ONLY that.

I even updated my sig with this game, so feel free to pm me if you want to play.

blahman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, it is a very good game (EA did something ^^). The only thing I would wish would be a camera perspective that always switches behind your active player, but that is really ONLY that.

I even updated my sig with this game, so feel free to pm me if you want to play.

its just never been a convention to have a camera sitting behind the player in any football/soccer games. i think that might be because it would remove a lot of field information from the screen

DjFIL

Trophies
Website
homepage.mac.com
XP
Country
Canada
i've been really enjoying this game. i'd say it's at least an 8/10. it is a bit more "arcade" and fast-paced compared to it's big console counterparts, but it's always been like this for the hand held FIFA games (even on PSP), but it's still a lot of fun.

SkH

Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
OH MAN WOW!! WiFi???
ohmy.gif
WOW!!! SOO COOL!!!! ^^
biggrin.gif
smile.gif

That's the feature I wanted from the FIFA 07...
smile.gif
And NOW there is it!!!
grog.gif

ryancuomo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm struggling to get a version of this game working on an M3 Simply card. can anyone help? is there a fix i can use anywhere?

x

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Welp