.TakaM

.II
Trophies
Website
takam.wordpress.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
I'm a bit disappointed by this one.. I was expecting it to be atleast a little better than rush.. but I like rush better.

the music is still pretty cool, and the controls have improved in some ways.. still kinda messes me up how B and A both jumps when on ground, but when on a rail, only A will, X no longer boosts etc, but the usefulness of the tricks has improved.

but, it's still another sonic game that makes me want to play sonic advance 2 (seriously the best sonic imo)

Ryoku

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm like what another person said.

Some parts I feel are better than Rush, but some parts are worse.

Overall though, I love this game.

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
Liking this game better than the previous Sonic DS games but overall I'm not that impressed. Lame how they used the same level design and code for some bosses (running in circles as the arena rotates? *yawn*).
Anyone notice how all the text is in Japanese (except the SEGA) on the M3 Simply boot game menu? (Where the game title and maker usually is). Found it a bit strange...

shadowboy

:D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Whats with the hating on the Sol Emerald Collecting? The c. emeralds have a special stage race like normal, and the sol ones all you have to do is rebeat bosses, which you probably would do on your own anyway, no biggy.

Bentso

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I don't really like that you have to go trough the same levels over and over to get the required materials to "build" something, so you can advance in the game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1