but i checked my rom site, and its not there yet
frown.gif

amiantos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seems to be all I expected. Guitar sounds way way way better than the japanese one...

Why I wanted this: I can play chords and everything but as far as to the actual construction of songs and playing them on the guitar, I am retarded. I am hoping this will help me learn basically how it feels to play actual songs.. then I can move on to the real guitar once I learn actual rhythm and strumming patterns.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Hadrian

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its a nice little tool, sounds are a lot better than the Japanese one but it sods your hands up. Not as much fun as a guitar if you can play one but its nice to mess about with.

Would be nice if there was some game modes.

K

KaliKot

not liking it...

its amusing for a while as you're actually playing a simplified guitar.

but it has no long term value for me especially because it does not even have gameplay mechanics

please port daigasso band brothers instead of this please

Hadrian

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pretty much bored with it now, done all I can on it pretty well. I guess for people who've never tried playing instruments its better.

The good thing about this is that for some reason its making me want to return to my guitar which I've not played since like april/may.

HipN

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
WTF am I supposed to do? There are no guides that show you when and for how long each w/e is supposed to be.

stonefry

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE([M said:
artin @ Sep 12 2007, 01:18 PM)]
Well, this is not an electric guitar simulator. It is an acoustic guitar simulator. And it only does chords (no single notes or power chords).

I mean, I play the real acoustic guitar, tried M-06 (Japanese release of this), and damn, I thought it was pretty cool...
happy.gif

Did you forget that M-06 simulates both?
wink2.gif
Are you sure about that? I messed with the Japanese release for quite a while and didn't see anything like that. I see that this US release has effects like distortion, but that just makes it sound like a distorted acoustic guitar. There are no electric guitar samples.

jhoff80

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Wow, I'm absolutely horrible at this. I kind of wish it had at least sort of a moving bar like Guitar Hero to let you know when the note should be hit and released, for those of us who have no rhythm.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Welp