Neko

Been a while.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Didnt the jap version come out ages ago? had a black apple on the front?

Yes and No.
This one bases on the Japanese one but is much better and has more things included like original songs and such.
wink.gif

Also the pack with amp comes out in November and costs 69$ or something. ^^

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Neat!
I heard this comes with a small amplifier.
Theres two versions, one without the amp and one with which is called "Performance Bundle".

Apparently if you buy this from Best Buy you get a code that unlocks 3 extra songs, the code is Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right. You've gotta enter it in Free Mode.

Kinda like the Konami code but minus b, a...not sure if this is true or not.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone else find this whole concept a bit crappy? Doesn't appeal to me one bit man *shrugs*.

I wanna know how actually IS the gameplay.
The whole idea feels inconsistent without any "guidance" or challenge.
Well the Japanese one wasn't really much of a game, I know that this has had a lot more added to it but I reckon its just a guitar playing program. I'll get some fun out of it and then probably delete it and go back to my guitar.

There should really be some modes like Taiko no Tatsujin, make it fun for those who have guitars.

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone else find this whole concept a bit crappy? Doesn't appeal to me one bit man *shrugs*.
*Raises Hand*

I mean, I play the real electric guitar, tried M-06 (Japanese release of this), and damn, did it suck ass...
sleep.gif

This version better have new stuff flying out the butt or it will also equal teh suckage.

Just a warning to all of you, this game is extremely over hyped, so PREPARE FOR IMPACT... of major disappointment!
wink.gif

stonefry

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE([M said:
artin @ Sep 12 2007, 11:40 AM)]I mean, I play the real electric guitar, tried M-06 (Japanese release of this), and damn, did it suck ass...
sleep.gif

This version better have new stuff flying out the butt or it will also equal teh suckage.

Just a warning to all of you, this game is extremely over hyped, so PREPARE FOR IMPACT... of major disappointment!
wink.gif

Well, this is not an electric guitar simulator. It is an acoustic guitar simulator. And it only does chords (no single notes or power chords).

I mean, I play the real acoustic guitar, tried M-06 (Japanese release of this), and damn, I thought it was pretty cool...
happy.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-