:D
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Some of u guys are being unreasonable lol. I think the game is pretty decent. It looks decent and plays decent too
smile.gif

K

KaliKot

Looks pretty good. Dont like the graphics though, looks like the first year of the PSX..ugh

Madden looked better

Bridgy84

Yub Nub
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It plays well if you ask me and i sorta enjoy it for what it is. I agree the presentation is lacking but when i get into the game i find myself enjoying 18 holes of golf in the palm of my hand. Combine that with the fact i can play with people around the world i think this is a great game!!!

yooeee

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ok, i changed my mind. it is decent. i was really turned off starting it though b/c of the poor presentation. create a character is lame. i wish there was more of a personal feel to the game. i'm speaking coming directly from true swing golf, which is much more fun off the bat. nevertheless, the challenges are decent. i think they could have really cleaned things up and made it a 8 to 9 if they presented it wel.

WTC is also fun. with that, i'll give it a 7.

DjFIL

Trophies
Website
homepage.mac.com
XP
Country
Canada
yeah i was amazed to see the IGN review. they loved it. but glad to see you're enjoying the game after all youeee... and yeah, it's the simple things (intro video, character creation, menus) that needed the most polish.

Strider

Next to the mainstream
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

Strider

Next to the mainstream
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Simply put you can trust no reviewer. It's far more worth to hear directly from friends or other people whose tendencies you know.

Paid reviewers are bound to support games from publishers where their money or the games come from, rather than being independent. That's how it's always been.

EA is particularly bad regarding this, and using Microsoft-style tactics.

Altamira

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Does anybody know what the savetype is for my supercard ds one? thanks in advance!

Is there any program that tell the savetype of a rom? I like to set savetype manually. I Don't like the patch function of my supercard ds one

DigitalSilence

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Simply put you can trust no reviewer. It's far more worth to hear directly from friends or other people whose tendencies you know.

Paid reviewers are bound to support games from publishers where their money or the games come from, rather than being independent. That's how it's always been.

EA is particularly bad regarding this, and using Microsoft-style tactics.

So True Strider.

To me EA is the McDonalds of Gaming.

halusha

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's not a bad game. I've played 3 sets of 18 holes. There are some graphical glitches here and there, but nothing horrible. Stroking the club is pretty easy. As with all Tiger Woods games, the game is too easy. But it's fun to have some portable golf on your DS. I like it better than True Swing Golf. The sound is a little sparse. I'd give it a 7/10.

yooeee

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
sound is sparse... any sound would be good.

it's actually a bit more challenging that true swing golf for me, specifically in terms of putting. i guess that's a good thing.

DigitalSilence

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm encountering an error when my M3 Slot 2 device tries to load this ROM.

The error reads, "The data could not be written. Turn the power OFF and reinsert the Game Card."

I have tried ROMs from multiple sources and have come to the conclusion that it is not the dump.

I am using the settings recommended on M3wiki (force r/w and 4xDMA).

Does anybody have any idea what I might need to do to get this to work?

Thanks in advance.

unsure.gif

PikaPika

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm encountering an error when my M3 Slot 2 device tries to load this ROM.

The error reads, "The data could not be written. Turn the power OFF and reinsert the Game Card."

I have tried ROMs from multiple sources and have come to the conclusion that it is not the dump.

I am using the settings recommended on M3wiki (force r/w and 4xDMA).

Does anybody have any idea what I might need to do to get this to work?

Thanks in advance.

unsure.gif

Have you tried swapping the arm7.bin file?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6aie4t8lZ7k&pp=ygUuaSBhbSBub3QgZ2F5IGJ1dCAyMCBkb2xsYXJzIGlzIDIwIGRv... +1