DS #1286: Pokémon Pearl (v1.13) (Europe)

loathsome

Trophies
XP
Country

funem

Retro Powered..
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Nothing, I guess?

I quote from shaunj66

Is there any difference between these versions? like is the Euro any different from the US beside its sold in another region?

Gameplay wise, most probably not. But there is no American ESRB warning, and you might find that words such as ""color"" are now "colour" etc.

Thats just his opinion, I was looking to see if anyone knew anything more factual.

MisterAlex

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
misteralex.net
XP
Country
United States
Just looking at the ROM info...

Internal Name: POKEMON P
Serial: NTR-APAE-USA
Version: 1.13

I think it's kinda funny that release 1016 (the first US release) looks almost the same... except with a higher version number... what, is this new release a downgrade? =P

Version: 1.5

I also find it interesting that this 'European' release says USA instead of EUR.

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
Just looking at the ROM info...

Version: 1.13

I think it's kinda funny that release 1016 (the first US release) looks almost the same... except with a higher version number... what, is this new release a downgrade? =P

Version: 1.5

I also find it interesting that this 'European' release says USA instead of EUR.
Well, it depends how you look at it. Maybe it's meant as 13 > 5. Maybe the US version should have been 1.05.

JacobReaper

I Love You....
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
*at a news reporting* in news the other day, they have released Pokemon-, yes anxious pokemon fans sit down, pokemon.. pearl... VERSION 1.13 *pokemon fan* VERSION 1.13!?!??!? i forgot to buy VERSION 1.12!! omg.. i think i'll go play some Digimon now.. i failed life!
mellow.gif

anyways, whats up with version 1.13 anyone know??
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay